14# balloon

Request by @MokaaaaHeartt
Art by The genius of pickle ii on tumblr also you're childish but mostly with balloon. (LOL.)

❤︎︎ He acts like parent most of time.

❤︎︎ "(M/C) you can't just leave your stuff on the ground for someone to step on."

❤︎︎ If someone gives you hard time he'll comfort you and maybe even hummed a song you like.

❤︎︎ You are always welcome to sleep with him if you had a nightmare.

❤︎︎ Blushes WAY too much.

❤︎︎ He's like lightbulb he won't kidnap you or kill someone you like.

❤︎︎ You guys obviously send each other memes and talk to each other about problems you both have.

❤︎︎ If you're an artist or liked to draw he'll praise you even you're just drawing a circle.

❤︎︎ Writes everything about you in his diary.

❤︎︎ He's a ok-ish singer so you want to sing he will but regret later.

❤︎︎ He hates Mickey Mouse because everyone keeps comparing him to him so don't watch with him or send memes about him and Mickey Mouse or he'll get upset.

❤︎︎ He'll support you no matter what gay/lesbian/idk? Bisexual? Pansexual? Non-binary? He'll support no matter what!

❤︎︎ If he gets bullied he sad and doesn't do anything but if someone bullies you he'll step in.

❤︎︎ Once he learns about age regression he thinks you're age regression but doesn't say anything about it.

❤︎︎ If you get eliminated he'll cry he never smiles again he gets many mental breakdown everyone was worried for him even nickel.

❤︎︎ If you got rejoin he'll cry in arms and say how much he miss you and everyone was now happy even nickel cause his mental health was better.

❤︎︎ He confessed to you on discord and if you accept he'll be so happy.

❤︎︎ If not he understands but will be a little upset.