73# Two

Request by @cak3atstak3 art by Two has entered the chat on Tumblr.

➤ You didn't like bfb that much luckily for you an alien came and told everyone to join their game you thought it would be a good idea so you did.

➤ Two didn't love you at first but they slowly do and he gets close to you unless they can see that you're getting uncomfortable then they left.

➤ You weren't the one to fall in love with others so you got confused about what he was doing and showed you how amazing he is being a significant other.

➤ "You know I would make a great significant other well I mean better than everyone else." -Two.

➤ "Okay we'll go to the object you think you'll make a great significant other then." -You.

➤ "Well actually...it's you." -Two

➤ "Wait what-?" -You

➤ You told them that you didn't like him like that and said that you only saw them as hosts. Two looked fine on the outside but the inside said otherwise they were so mad they wanted to take you away but they couldn't just not yet.

➤ While having a tea party with the strongest team on earth no one liked it (except for grassy) two was just staring at you with a creepy look like he hadn't slept in a week, robot flower noticed that and you felt uncomfortable.

➤ Two clawed his hands into the tree looking at you with a mad, sleepless face leaving to go somewhere else.

➤ You didn't know what to do you didn't like this you feel like you were about to cry but everyone comforted you telling you that you should back to bfb.

➤ You thought it would be a good idea for you at night with the help of the strongest team on earth and convince four to let you in, four accept as long as you leave again.

➤ You finally feel safe even if four killed everyone it's better than to stay in the tpot you felt close to your team but miss your other team but they comfort you.

➤ When four found out what happened they were shocked they didn't see two as a yandere neither did x they watch out in case two come and try to take you away. (No cause imagine a host that barely cares for anyone who cares about you 😭🤚.)

➤ You were tired from all the challenges you lay down on the tree sleeping, two saw you sleeping still looking like they haven't slept for a week but with blood on them.

➤ He walked up to you and touch your cheek smiling he carried you like you were a bride and take you to their game and they killed everyone with a big rock in bfb and the blood they had on was from the strongest team on earth.

➤ They put you in their room and tuck you in leaving to go wash the blood off of them they locked the door so you won't escape they blow you a kiss before leaving.

➤ When you woke you thought you were in a dream and waited to wake up but you realize this isn't a dream you saw pictures of two you begged to be let out but you couldn't.

➤ After trying to be out which isn't gonna happen you accidentally got by the door and two (dang you two should be married cause ya'll always get hurt.) fell on the floor two came to you bandage you up and carried you to bed.

➤ You scream and kicked and yelled to be out even trying to hit them like a small child they scold you for it you puff and look away from them, they also reminded you that they have powers and they killed the strongest team on earth and everyone in bfb.

➤ You couldn't believe it you started to cry they give you a drink and sleeping pills and shoveled them into your mouth you fell asleep after a few minutes they put handcuffs around your wrist and put on your ankles.

➤ When you wake up again you saw two with their arms around you breathing on your neck you couldn't move or speak they have powers that will probably get you hurt.