53# lollipop

Request by @cessangel art by PaintyG on Devianart.

Yep this is painful.

You invited your contestants somewhere else and you wanted to end them but that could cause a car accident "are we there yet?" Gelatin ask bored out of his mid "well maybe if you shut up for 3 seconds we would-..." then they you were.

You got excited that you got out the van so did everyone else "okay we're here and final three welcome to cake at stake." Flower then interrupts by asking when is the intro gonna start you got mad and accidentally (kinda on purpose) killed her.

But you recover her "I was just about to start on it don't ever interrupt again." You threatened.

(Yeah couldn't find an actual intro so here (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ'))

"Oh and I got a new bus cause the other one is broke." You commented "gold?! What'd I say, Blocky?" Taco disclosed "it could be like, fake gold or something! Come on, it's TV tricky!" Blocky protested.

You casually answer "it only cost about $3,000,000 dollars." Blocky was shock "my argument is falling apart." He shouted "at this monumental cake at stake, I wanted to top last episode's cake." Then you grabbed silver medal out of nowhere "with this silver medal!" You jump up and down.

Flower was not happy about this "that's not better!" She barked you grasp you didn't like if someone talks bad about your show or you even if it's critical hate "just for that, you're getting a bronze medal for winning immunity." You give it to her she rolled her eyes.

"Psh, whatever. Medals are temporary but my business is forever!" She walked to gelatin "you jealous, gelatin? With this fifty thousand bucks, I'm gonna put together the best store anyone has ever seen." Gelatin look like he didn't care "I own a steakhouse chain." "Oh, yeah. Well, we'll have something even better. Oh, a skyscraper. My place will have a steak skyscraper."

You got bored of them fighting so you cough a little to get their attention "gelatin, teardrop, one of you is leaving the game!" Gelatin sighed "we knew this was coming,but, it's still sad for this alliance to come to an end. It's been so fun working with you teadster." They both high fives.

You got bored again and throw a rock at them just to get your attention "check out this massive cinema screen I purchased. Pretty cool, right? Anyway, let's share the votes. Time for a drumroll, which I paid way over the necessary amount for!" The votes when on and one to the earth and outer space.

You thought it would be a good idea to fake cry so you did "and many teardrops are she'd, as our favorite little teardrop is eliminated with only 28,906 votes." Teardrop look confuse and sad "no bias of course, but teardrop, you have been my favorite. You played a great game, and getting to the final three of any season is a magnificent feat." Bubble joined in "yeah! Third is very cool. You should be very honored!"

"Shush! Why do you think it's time for you to talk right now just say your catchphrase!" You flapped your arms up and down "yoylecake..." bubble said sadly "there we go anyway thank you for playing, teardrop. Here's a copper medal for your troubles." You give her medal out of nowhere "where are all these medal coming from." Bubble ask.

You answered with "great question, bubble. Just for that, you get a platinum medal. And for being such a gracious host, I get a diamond medal." You give yourself a medal and hugged it you gasp again when profily yelled at you, you give him wooden medal he thanked you.

Time skip because I'm lazy. 😘✌🏽

Everyone was trying to get money so (insert object show) wouldn't be cancelled anymore lollipop hop in the bus "anything purple must be at least slightly on the right on right page. I'm in!" "Better to try something than nothing! Come on, bfb gang, let's save the day."

The bus was going slow then a turtle "okay the golden bus was slower than expected, but here we are!" Purple face got out of the van to show everyone an abandoned TV studio "so what exactly is the plan here?" Leafy ask "well well well, my new assistant!" We're gonna put on the best show ever, take donations, and hopefully, put together a budget big enough, for the grand finale!"

He got up on state to show himself "welcome to the purple face variety hour! It's time to save bfb!" You didn't even care about what the contestants do you only care about your show not getting cancelled then lollipop showed up "hello darling." She waved at you.

You didn't like her she always flirt with you and she makes all the people you like are gone after they followed her you feel like she did something and she acts weird like a object that needs to a mental hospital.

You rolled your eyes "what do you want?" You ask rudely she giggled "dear why so rude I just greeted myself." She patted your head but blush a little but moved her hand.

Don't touch me!

She got scared for a little before leaving you look to see flower getting hated by everyone but you didn't really care "Ugh hurry up I need my show back." You didn't anyone behind you, you turned around and no one was there.

You went outside and still no one was there you started to get concern but then you got hit by a bat and all you could see is a purple figure saying how much she loves and how much she'll care for you.

When you woke up you saw lollipop next to you it looks like you were tied up to her bed or your own bed you tried to break free but the cuffs that were on you were too tough "don't struggle yourself dear." She told you but you didn't listen.

"I hate you." You commented but she kiss you "no you don't well maybe in future you you'll probably simp over me aren't you?" She giggled again leaving great you been kidnapped but the worst part is...

Your show is probably gonna get cancelled. 🙂