63# Leafy

Request by @Dovelymeko art by 3ggz on tumblr

"And you're sure you're able to take care of this bakery?" Your mom asks "mom please I learn how to bake since I was born." You reminded her.

Your mom sighed "I know but sometimes you make big mistakes." You picked up her bag with your leg "don't worry mom I can handle." Your mom nodded nervously and left.

Back at bfb "four what's the new challenge?" Gelatin ask four was struggling with a new challenge "I don't know just leave me alone!" They yelled four looked a bakery.

Four has a lightbulb on top of their head he grabbed everyone to him kinda like a hug "we'll go the bakery!" They shouted "doesn't someone owe that place?" Lollipop ask but four didn't care they teleport to the bakery.

You were just finishing the final touch of your cupcakes, sprinkles! Before you could put some of there you saw objects and a alien that looks like a four "what the hell?! What are you guys doing here!?" You yelled at them. "We're here because of a challenge!" Four explained.

Then they turned to the teams and explain the rules "for this challenge you'll be making the best cupcakes that x and me has ever tasted!" The ingredients and inanimate objects came out of nowhere.

You were honestly just speechless you remember that your little cousin watch this show called bfb where this weird looking alien just screams at objects when they don't get their and a other alien who just likes baskets you haven't really watch the show you were too busy.

I guess while these objects are making I'll finish mine "hello there." You turn to see a leaf with a big smiled you sigh not wanting to be annoyed "yeah if want these you can't because someone already delivered it." You informed her "oh no I was wondering if you have flour?" She ask nicely.

You went to the cabinet and give it to her "thank you you're so sweet and beautiful I might add." You blushed at the compliment she gives you no one ever called you beautiful expect for your mom.

After finishing your cupcakes you put them on a box and put next to you, you picked up the phone to call your customer "hello this (name) I'm calling to say that your are ready." She said she'll be there in a minute.

You hanged up and saw that same leaf outing the cupcakes in the oven "oh hello again I'm just putting these in the oven." She closed the oven while putting on a timing she looks at you.

You quickly look away "don't be so shy so is this your bakery?" She ask "no it's my mom I just live here because I been though a bad relationship and trying to get back on my feet." You explained she gasps "oh I'm so sorry if you need help I'm here." You were about to grab her hand but the timer dinged.

She grabbed the cupcakes and waved goodbye.

You saw all objects you have to look at them carefully it almost caused your bakery to be burned and the have nots win you clapped your hands and say congrats and told to get out.

"Already already be patient." Four snapped and told everyone to follow them "goodbye I hope you have a good life." Leafy beamed closing the door you blushed again think of her.

That night you couldn't stop thinking about her who she called you beautiful your pillow feel like her and you feel protective you slowly fall asleep hugging your pillow.

A few days later you haven't seen your mom since you called her but she won't pick up you text her but she never reply, you called your cousin and he told you she died you look like you were about to cry you hanged up the and sat on the floor to cry.

Ding!

You saw that same leafy again "hey why are you crying?" She ask you didn't say anything you just met this girl "it's okay if you don't wanna tell me." She patted your back while hugging you, you started to cry again hugging her back.

"Let it all out." She explained as you cried harder she hold you in her arms after you were done you she wiped your tears she kissed your forehead and put you in your bed that she magically found.

After a few minutes when you woke she was next to you reading a book she looked at you and ask if want her help around her the bakery "don't you have a show to win?" You ask "no I got eliminated but I escape." She told you.

You were shock where they send you when you got most votes I think "what the eli- you know what never mind yes please help me." And she that you two worked together and people love your sweets.

After a few months you meet a Karen "where's your manager I'm tired of seeing you!" She yelled but leafy came out of nowhere saying "we have no manager and if you want to complain more do it somewhere that gives a fuck." She yelled back making the Karen leave.

You stare at you with impressive look "I'm sorry that I did that but I have to tell you something." She rubbed her arm and explained again "I have a crush on you." You kissed her and smile "I have a crush on you too o." Then you both kiss and went back to work.