38# Bowbot

Art by SugarGlazeNavalBlock on deviantart.

➤ She acts like a friend when she first meet you but when she fell in love she got possessive.

➤ Nah jk she was clingy and got jealous easily also she acts like a best friend.

➤ But you pushed her away (not literally) and always avoid her test tube thought no knew you didn't like her but bowbot said that you're just shy.

➤ Even if keep pushing her over and over again she still acts kind to you and gives you sweet.

➤ "Come on (name) smile it looks good on you!" Bowbot comforted you but you were interested and yell at her.

➤ "Can you just go away you're so annoying I just wanna be alone for five fucking minutes please?!" You yelled at him you yelled bowbot started to cry and leave.

➤ You did regret what you said but it was too late to speak while test tube came up to you and yelled at you scolding you telling you that you shouldn't have done that.

➤ You still didn't know what to say or do so you just stare at the ground "I'm happy that your team is eliminated." She then walk away leaving you to stare at the ground.

➤ She may or may not told her team about what you did and how you hurt her and they hate you now but you didn't really care.

➤ At the elimination place it says that you were eliminated.

➤ But oops it change it nickel "wait what but it said (name)!"

➤ "Oh well sometimes the it does that." Mephone grunted.

➤ "fine goodbye everyone." Nickel mumbled which got you confuse oh why it change it never done that before.

➤ The next day you haven't seen bowbot which kinda made you worried "hey the pinkers already know what you said to bowbot." There was paintbrush.

➤ They didn't look very happy then balloon showed up they were about to hit you but they heard noises from the bathroom it sounded like test tube.

➤ Paintbrush and balloon went to the bathroom and never came back you didn't check it out cause it was Cree and sketchy.

➤ But then bowbot walked up to you you asked where is was but she didn't and pulled you down/push you towards her and said "don't worry about it love you'll never hear from them again I killed them because they hurt you."

➤ Now you were forced to be a relationship with her unless you want your friends died.

➤ She won't kidnap but she will kill so at least you go anywhere you want right?