24# baseball 2

Request by @MolaaaaHeartt art by someone to tumgir (idk their name.) also you're shy and there will a smut in this (no hate please.)

❤︎︎ Nickel dared him to talk to you because he was running out of ideas and he already get in trouble by him daring him to stuff.

❤︎︎ Baseball said that's easy and walked over to you and he got upset you're quiet and you often shrugged your shoulder later he asked if you could play soccer you nodded.

❤︎︎ You played for an hour and you win he said good job and when he see you smile he blushed and smiled back.

❤︎︎ Nickel saw this and tease him for it "does someone have a crush?" Or "so when's the wedding?" Which got baseball a blushing mess.

❤︎︎ He wanted to get to know about you more so he always talked to you.

❤︎︎ If someone is giving you a hard he'll yell at them and maybe kick them.

❤︎︎ "wow baseball REALLY like them huh?" Balloon said suitcase nickel teased "I'm still waiting for them to get together."

❤︎︎ (Smut) Have a nice dream about you and him.

❤︎︎ He is very protective so even looked  at someone and he'll give a glance.

❤︎︎ Is very supportive gay/bi/pan? He'll be fine Muslin? That's okay feminine? Alright buddy.

❤︎︎ When he's tired he put his head(?) on your shoulder and sleep if you're tired he'll put his arm around you told you to sleep.

❤︎︎ Gives you headpats when you are sad.

❤︎︎ Nickel also tease you too "are you and baseball together yet? Or "Baseball and (name) sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g." You are probably blushing out of embarrassment.

❤︎︎ Pretty much everyone thinks that you guys have a crush on each other.

❤︎︎ You said that you didn't have a crush on him so that's when he start kidnapping with a help of nickel.

❤︎︎ I mean don't get me wrong he DOES care about you seeing his best friend happy makes him smile even if it's wrong.

❤︎︎ When you woke up you see baseball and nickel smiling and explaining everything.

❤︎︎ If you escape they'll find you they know you can't run that far so it's easy to find you.

❤︎︎ When you come back baseball look at you with the most disappointing face ever. (Probably more disappointed then mephone when he got toilet.)

⚠️Smut part ⚠️

❤︎︎ Probably do the do when you're in trouble or when you ask for it (mostly ask for it.)

❤︎︎ Since you're shy he's top but can be bottom of you want.

❤︎︎ Have toys but only HE gets to use it on you.

❤︎︎ kinks. Tied up, spanking, praising, master kink, toys, begging.

❤︎︎ If this is too much for you he'll stop and rubbing your back (with his legs) trying to not make you cry.

❤︎︎ Aftercare he'll cuddles with you and told you were so good today and he'll clean the cum when he wakes up or when you ask him to.