76# Liam and Bryce

Request by @cessangel art by Quest on twitter
Spoiler for ONE 14 and bfb 22

"Come look over here!"

Bryce turned around seeing Liam sitting next to a radio.

"This is the radio I was talking about!" He explained. "Now that we're here, we can actually test if these notes work!" He beamed.

"You came to my parents house after you died?" He asked "what? No, this is what I saw." Liam opened himself (idk if I have a dirty mind but that's kinda ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and reach for the computer.

"I still have the laptop! Are you here too,texty?" Texty replied with yeah "oh,awesome! The lighting didn't mess up the laptop at all?" Texty replied with lol maybe.

* Time skip a little*

"Okay I think this is it." Liam reported there was a quiet white noise "it's kinda hard to hear..." he admitted.

"What if I adjusted the antenna?" He questioned then reverse piano note started to play.

* Meanwhile at bfb 22 *

You were in front of the fireplace with gelatin, lollipop, and leafy but you were sitting on the ground because they wasn't enough room for you.

"Ah, isn't it great to be on such a winning streak, have cots?" Gelatin ask

"I feel bad for those loser have nots: having to sleep outside in the cold, and facing all the wild weather, while we sit back in luxury." Lollipop crowed.

"Good point lolly! We should invite the have nots team over with us!" Leafy shouted.

"D—uhh, on second thought, there's not enough room in here for them." You looked around and saw a lot of emptiness in the room and rolled your eyes playfully.

"I think there's plenty enough room!" Leafy recalled "okay, me rephrase what I said: "haha, they're outside."

You rolled your eyes again and went outside you saw two objects that looks confused, you decided to chat with them since they look lost.

"Hello are you the new contestants here in bfb?" You ask politely they turn to you "no weren't here to join." Liam spoke "and never will." Bryce began.

You scratch the back of your head "then why are you here?" You inquired "because were trying to stop airy from ruining our life." Bryce answered.

You both chat some more about how the shows you were in and their story is honestly depressing and they were shock when you didn't get forced to be in the show.

"Wait you don't get force to be in a show?" Liam ask you shake your head they were speechless "wow I think we can stay for awhile." Bryce suggested Liam nodded.

Then you three got teleport somewhere sitting next to your team while your two other friends sits next to the have nots saying that one of them committed a crime.

You begged four telling them that Liam and Bryce didn't commit the crime but they won't listen.

When four tried to explain everything for woody you noticed that Liam and Bryce were looking at you while smiling you were confuse and they were whispering about something.

"Your fourner may I, Bryce and (name) follow us." You never thought Liam would four fourner, four nod and Bryce grabbed you.

They took you in the woods "(name) I know this rush but we like you and we want to be in a relationship with us!" Liam shouted but not too loud.

Y'all just meet why would they like you "no I'm sorry I just don't like you like that." You admitted.

Bryce pushed you against the tree "you better or else everyone will die now be with us or say bye bye to everyone." He whisper to you.

Now you in a relationship with them but everyone can tell you were a bit unhappy but they're too scared to do anything or they just don't care.

But you don't anyone you just need them and only them.