30# Payjay

Request by @satori597 art by object show trash on tumblr

❤︎︎ You didn't make into season 2 so you stay in OJ hotel.

❤︎︎ OJ was the first to fall in love with you be told you to paper and that's where they fall in love with you.

❤︎︎ You often get miss calls from paper and get stalk by OJ.

❤︎︎ They bake you sweet even if you did nothing (mostly paper.)

❤︎︎ If you wear anything revealing they'll tell you to change cause it's distracting (you don't you feel like you're in school.)

❤︎︎ They can't let you leave without supervision so you have a least one of them looking after you.

❤︎︎ They act like parents and you act like a teenager.

❤︎︎ "But OJ I'm (insert age) I'm cleverly allowed to wear whatever I want."

❤︎︎ "Yeah but this is my hotel and my rules and you're gonna follow my rules or you can go to your room."

❤︎︎ Everyone teases you for it.

❤︎︎ "Wow, it's 9:00 don't you think your child needs to go to bed." -Nickel.

❤︎︎ "Nickel...stfu." - You

❤︎︎ "hey you're right well Goodnight (name)."

❤︎︎ Have online friends? OJ will say nasty things about them and blocked them paper will concern and ask you about them.

❤︎︎ Oj really sorry wanted to kidnap you but paper wouldn't allow it but after a lot of begging paper give in and they both kidnap you.

❤︎︎ Paper said he baked you cake (if you're lactose intolerant or hates or allergic to eggs then he he didn't add it.)

❤︎︎ You pass out after eating it paper wasn't happy about this but Oj was.

❤︎︎ When you woke you see Oj and paper with blood saying they kill all the people you hate or people who hate you.

❤︎︎ They love giving affection but if you push them away paper just look at you with betrayal while Oj had to punish you.

❤︎︎ Punish from Oj is bruise all over you, seeing your friends or family died, not seeing your favorite show or movie.

❤︎︎ If escape Oj knows where you are while paper just waits for you to get back.

❤︎︎ Now paper has to punish you which was terrible you promise yourself to never escape again until ever in your life.

❤︎︎ If you cry/scream/yell Oj will slap you or you could be in hell with paper.

❤︎︎ If you love them they'll give you so much affection and care they let you go outside for a few minutes.

❤︎︎ If you don't love them they'll put cuts all over you and leave you to cry then Oj came being shock that paper doesn't want bandages you.