27# Oodle

Note: I just started school so request will be a little bit slow but I will do it. Art by I hate stairs on tumblr.

"Woah!" You yelled falling into your face "where...am I?" You questioned you saw a object that look like a bone you thought for a minute "should I?" You question yourself you sighed and walked up to the bone.

"Hello can you tell where I am?" You asked the bone he jumped up with happiness "I don't even know." He happily reply how does he not know "hey do wanna be friends with me?" He asked you nod your head "cool! We can draw and play some games." He shouted making the other objects concerned.

They all walked up to you "umm who is that?" Bacon ask you introduced yourself "my name is (name) and I can travel though different universe!" You announced "did someone say time travel?" Oodle ask popping out of nowhere.

You smile at him well weirdly but he still thinks it nice "umm where am we?" You ask everyone said that they didn't know great you don't know where you were "well I'm heading out see ya." Before you left someone grab your hand.

It was Oodle "hey don't you want apart of our game show Animated inanimate battle." He recommended I mean why not you really meet them but if it's start getting boring or if no one treats you with respect then you're leaving.

It was fun actually you made a lot of friends but you felt bad for bone he didn't have any "Ugh bone can you just leave no one wants you here?!" Brick yell you came behind him "how about you leave you asshole!" You yell "wha- (name) bone is the worst don't defend him!" Nable warned you "what did he do to y'all how?!" You question everyone was quiet.

You got even more mad "seriously he didn't do shit to ya and you're hating on him?!" You screamed bone got scared and hugged himself you saw and take him away from everyone.

You sat in front the water "you okay?" You ask "a little thanks." He smilie a little before hugging you "I can't believe it you're my first friend thank you." He sobbed before crying you rubbed his back "this is the first time I ever had a friend!" He cried out.

He wiped his tears and look at you "please don't leave me I'll do anything you want." He begged you hugged him even more closer "I'll never you and you don't have to anything for me." You told him.

Oodle was not NOT happy about this you are always with bone he can't take it his hated it HATED HATED HATED.

Bone said that he'll get crayons for you two to color you agreed and let him go get it after a few minutes you were getting impatient and thought he got lost or got kidnapped you ran to the others and question.

"Do you guys know where bone is?" Everyone said no you still tried to look for him until you saw Oodle "hey please tell me you know where bone is." You begged he told you he was in the hut.

You took a step back there wasn't a hut or why bone was even in there but you saw well a little bit of him and went in but the door shut with Oodle in it "umm Oodle let me out NOW." You told him he didn't respond.

He tie you with rope and a chair you were about to speak but Oodle put tape on you and smile "I'm sorry dear but can't have you leaving." Oodle open the blinds and you saw bone with bruises all over him.

"I mean imagine a life without bone that would be terrible well for you but for me it would be heaven." You couldn't believe it you thought he was a friend it look like he wanted more then that "now listen if you disobey I'll punish him but to make things fair if he disobey I'll punish you." He give you a creepy glance.

Then you quickly turn nice "understand love?" He ask you nod "understand bone?" He nod as well before leaving.