35# paper

Request by @Sayaka56 art by natnat98 on tumgir.

➤ Sweetest yandere ever well at least that's what you thought.

➤ He always give you a please hang out with me look.

➤ He meet you season 1 he didn't like you at first but after getting to know you more he likes you.

➤ He probably ask you for your phone number so he text or call and he doesn't call or text 24/7 he just do when he has a bad day.

➤ If you want to sleep with him he'll gladly let you in he also put his arm around your waist and his face on your back blushing.

➤ If you don't feel comfortable from what he's doing he'll apologize and promise to never do that again.

➤ Oj often tease thinking that he's a simp but he is more then a simp.

➤ After trophy bullied all the knife are gone and blood was over trophy but paper played the innocent game and you believe him.

➤ Oj never feared paper ever in his life he wanted to tell you that paper killed him he had evidence but he knew he would God if he told you.

➤ Paper would kidnap you it would be just unexpected and empty where no one.

➤ Mostly likely the basement you heard screaming and thought you should ask Oj he told you that you have to check it out which you did and that got you knock out.

➤ Oj already knew that paper was down there but was too scared he just told you because paper would never hurt you.

➤ When you woke up you saw him smiling telling you everything and what happen to trophy and how he kidnap you.

➤ When you scream/ yell/ or cry he feels so guilty you were so happy now you look pathetic but he did comfort you saying that he'll bake you something if you stop screaming/yelling/crying.

➤ He'll bake you anything cake, cupcakes, muffins, donuts, cookies just don't eat too much.

➤ If you escape he'll be so mad he'll found you while you're running then of our nowhere he caught you and knock you out when you woke up you have so many bruises from him that made you scared to even think about running away.

➤ If you love him he'll will be amazed and kiss all over your body and play with you but still tied you up after that if you don't love him he'll wait for a month before giving you hell for making him wait too long.