2# Fan

❤︎︎ He can't stand why he gets this feeling about taking you away from everybody else.

❤︎︎ He makes head cannon about you mostly the ones you being an relationship.

❤︎︎ If he thinks you're getting too close to someone he writes rumors about them, and inanimate insanity got a lot of hate, so mephone had no choice but to let that object go.

❤︎︎ If you're upset about your [object] he'll send you funny memes to make you laugh.

❤︎︎ If someone found out that he lies about the objects and make them leave he'll kill them and hide the body in the ocean.

❤︎︎ You always feel someone is recording sleeping because you saw two eyes outside your door/window.

❤︎︎ Fan is good at lying so he lies about you to your friends so they stop hanging out with you.

❤︎︎ He kidnaps you after he/or you got eliminated and his egg help him kinda, like this egg was a distracting and you got knocked out.

❤︎︎ He apologize and promise to let you go outside (for 4 minutes only) if you said you like him.

❤︎︎ If you escape he'll easily found you because he put a tracker on you, and he found he just tied you to a different place to make you confuse (but only a little.)

❤︎︎ say anything rude even if you're joking and he'll start crying.

❤︎︎ If you love him he'll be so happy and let you out (but not too long) and hug you tightly, if you don't he'll wait even if it takes forever.

Request by: @Dovelymeko