52# Airy

Request by @shelenha art by airy (omg you guys made his own art real not clickbait!) on tumblr

➤ If you have a nightmare he'll sing a song for you with a guitar he is a good singer but mess up time to time.

➤ If you don't want the contestants to join his show anymore he'll send them home just for you.

➤ He won't understand flirting he takes it too literally.

➤ Hands up! I'm the FBI and you're on my most-wanted list! - You

➤ When did you become the FBI and what did I do! - Airy. 

➤ He listen to CPR by cupcakKe and he thought it was pretty good but don't tell him what it really means.

➤ (School AU) he is just the lonely kid but you cheer him up but there was rumors about him ruining everyone life but you didn't believe them until it was too late.

➤ He is not good at doing hair so don't ask him especially to cut some of your hair he'll cut all of it.

➤ If went to go for a walk he either go with you or wait until you get back.

➤ He wasn't touch starve until you give him affection at first he was confuse but later he likes it and wants more and he'll tell you if want affection.

➤ If you are depress he won't know but if you cut yourself he'll bangs your cuts and tell you that you're beautiful and special and even "invite" the object to his show whoever made you depress.

➤ If he made you depress he'll apologize and ask if he can do anything to help and he will do it if you want to leave he won't let you so tough cookie.

➤ He tells you about his past and why he made the plane you were shock but thought his smile was (if you disagree get out/j)

➤ When he die (which I'm not getting over) you were so heartbroken he cares for you and he left you became depress not eating, sleeping less, you waited for him to come back.

➤ When he came back (because of the waiting room) you hugged him telling how much you miss him he hugged you back comforting you and kiss you.

(Bro I don't think I'll get over Airy's death)

(And there was a fight at school🤦🏽‍♀️ and I barely saw anything.)