1# Lightbulb

❤︎︎ She falls in love easily but confuse why she feels different around you.

❤︎︎ She blushes every time she gets too close to you, she also buys you kool aid jammers if you're thirsty, also plushies because plushies are cute.

❤︎︎ She acts more stupid around you.
(M/C): hey lightbulb who's your favorite?
Lightbulb: the object who always make me smile.
(M/C): so almost everybody
Lightbulb: ...

❤︎︎ Paintbrush asked if she gotta crush on you, but no it's way more then a crush, she acts more controlling like if you hang out with anyone she hugs you tightly.

❤︎︎ She can't stand it when you don't hang out with her she gets a mental breakdown wondering if she did something to make you not hang out with her.

❤︎︎ She thinks about kidnapping you but she doesn't because you'll obviously hate her if she that, so she just clingy on to you.

❤︎︎ She tells everything about you (well only the one she knows) to Baxter late a night.

❤︎︎ She asked everyone how confess but all their ideas are terrible but paintbrush was the only one who realize this.
Lightbulb: you guys I need your help how do tell someone how you feel?
Nickel: impress them how awesome you are.
Bow: kiss them!
Knife: kick and yell that you them!
Paintbrush: none of those things just tell them how you feel!

❤︎︎ After some paper (NOT the character btw) wasted she sent you the letter which she thought it was perfect, she told paintbrush to send to you, if you said yes she'll pull you into endless hug, if you said no she'll be heartbroken but understand.

❤︎︎ No matter why you said she'll get more jealous after her confessing.

Request by: @Dovelymeko