40# pillow

Request by @satori597 art by emily-ranger on tumgir

Never ever in your life have you ever acted normal with pillow she always scared you and you hate her why? You might ask because she kill others for the name of science and if you tried to tell the others no one believe you they all thought you were just crazy or lying because pillow was better then you.

"Hey (name) are you okay?" You look up to see black hole you nod and stare at him "well you don't look okay you look stress." You told that you were fine you just need to calm down but you couldn't cause even though you hate and scared of pillow...

She always tries to find a way to talk to you.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and look here's the devil herself "hello dear how are you?" She ask so sweetly but you didn't felt for it "don't act all sweet I know what you done." You told her and explain all the horrible things she done.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did." She apologize but you still didn't believe her "you didn't even apologize to what you to the others." You yell at her.

Two pulled you back "now now little (name) calm down." You did but only a little the one who needs was pillow she looks red it makes evil leafy jealous you still didn't like her.

Later that night two couldn't sleep become he feels like someone is in his home when his door open there was pillow "umm pillow what are doing here?" He ask she didn't say anything she just knock him out.

When he woke up he saw pillow with knife, and beakers in it was water "hey what are doing with that?" Two question nervously he also tried to move but couldn't.

Pillow grabbed the knife and cut his stomach "ahh hey hey what are doing?" He ask she didn't say anything he just cut him and took one of his kidney off and put it on the beaker full of water two just look at her.

He then started to cry "why would you do this?" Pillow mumbled to him "because you touch what I love."

This went on until pillow had enough of two's organs and put it on the place she use it for anyone who touch, talk, look at you she had marker, Fanny, saw, winner, cake, robot flower, and now two.

She smiled happily and walk off taking a shower to wash away the blood that's on her and went to bed think about you and seeing you suffer.

The next day everyone but pillow was confuse why two didn't show up, pillow of course didn't really care though all she cared is you "hello darling mind coming with me?" She ask you look at her with hate.

"I kinda do because two's missing and you don't seem to care about him." Pillow rolled her eyes "follow me or I'll end black hole and don't think I won't cause I can and will." You were shock and follow her.

She took her to her secret base the you saw it everyone who look, talk, touch you all in a thing that was blue water and their body looks like all the organs came out and their last face before their organ that they need is out.

She tied you to the place two was tied she pat the top of your head and told you that she'll let you go when you have to go to the bathroom or when you're hungry or thirsty.

Then she left to go end your friends/contestants in a new way.