78# Gelatin

Art by DjeJoo on Reddit
Bro my friend literally called him ugly 😭🤚🏽

- You and gelatin became friends ever since you both meet and love it when you act like a mother/father/parents figure he is full of joy when you do it.

- Hates it when lets him do what he wants he pouts and says it's not fair also when you let him go near anyone like pillow or four.

- Gets scared when you snap at him and start to cry you felt bad and put him on your lap rubbing him and wiping his tears.

- If you snap at anyone else it's kinda different he does get scared but doesn't cry and holds tightly on your arm trying to calm you down.

- He collects shiny things and shows them to you and if you want to keep them he'll give them to you.

- When he cries he tries to hold it but later gives up and never up crying you put him on his lap he hugged you while you comfort him.

- He gets jealous if you act like a mother/father/parent and kinda have a temper tantrum, whines, and says only you should act like that to him.

- When he gets tired he kept blinking his eyes and close them for a few seconds but open them when you told him to go to bed he said no and said that he was not tired.

- So since donut acts like dad gelatin thinks you two are together but if you aren't then he doesn't care he was just wondering.

- Has a sugar addiction you took the candy and the sugar away from him and she started whining but you put on his favorite show big city greens.

- He might be r/young people YouTube but you thought he was funny with what he commented.

- He hates potatoes (except for French fries) so you have to do the airplane thing for him to eat the potatoes.

- He watches don't hug me I'm scared, smile HD, cupcakes HD he was traumatized he came to you speaking nonsense.

- When you want to switch shows he got upset but he wants the body so you both call each other often so it's all good.

- When he gets mad he holds his legs while staring at the ground not talking to you just tickle him he'll kick you but it doesn't hurt too much.

- He doesn't know much about LGBTQ so he assumes before searching up the flags explained it to him so he won't run around saying crazy things.

- "hey I'm pansexual!" - You.

- "..." -gelatin

- Gelatin running around "(name) is attractive to pans!"

- He pokes you at midnight for no reason and runs away when you saw him or tell him.

- For Halloween, he dresses as a vampire and tried to bite you but you know it was fake but pretend it's real.

- His candy filled up his bag and you have to put it on top of the fridge so he won't eat it all at night.

- If someone tries to hurt you he throws his forks at them and laughs when they're in pain.

- Gelatin loves Disney movies and sings all the songs they have (even if it is 2:45 am and you're trying to sleep)