49# lollipop

Idk who draw this art but it was on twitter so if you know or are the person who draw please tell me so I can credit

➤ Lollipop always thought you were the nicest person ever and she is over protective even if that object just walked up to you.

➤ She also loves it when you call her a nickname (like lolli, purple flavor, hot lollipop) she'll literally kill someone just to get a nickname for her but if you call her a mean nickname (like lollipoop) she'll be mad.

➤ If she see that you're actually the devil (which is when you're mad) she'll be shock but happy that the bastard who bullied you died she also blackmails you.

➤ When she first meet you she didn't really have an opinion on you but gelatin show you to her and after some talking about stuff she slowly fall in love with you.

➤ Gelatin first thought that lollipop was gonna be a good friend to you but he regretted it and told her that she being a little too possessive but she just guilt trip her thinking that he is one being possessed he finally admitted it and try to himself away from you.

➤ You were confused why gelatin was away from you and always sad you ask him but he told you that he was being possessive you disagreed gelatin just walked away to be alone.

➤ Flower, teardrop, and leafy also wondered why gelatin left every time you came along then they realized lollipop did it but they can't do anything she blackmailed them all with stuff they didn't do and also avoid you.

➤ You got and lollipop thought it would be a good idea to take you away she gives you your favorite food you happily accept and pass out everyone was confuse what happen but lollipop lied saying that she got it from your favorite restaurant and tell them that she'll put them oh her bed.

➤ She did put you on her bed and it was really comfy but that didn't make it any better you screamed and yelled at her but she tape on your mouth and told you to shut up.

➤ She lied to everyone saying that you went crazy and slap her everyone thought you were insane and didn't even look for you expect for teardrop, gelatin, flower, and leafy but they all died but it definitely wasn't lollipop.

➤ But don't worry she does nice things for you like cook you food (bro I head cannon that she is a good cook) and you eat it because it's good and she also let's you watch whatever you want even if it's boring and stupid so enjoy.

➤ She also buys things for and gives you a pet(s) if you want and she'll handed most of the responsibilities if you're busy or just lazy.