69# Tree

Request by @Oodles_Wife art by someone on instagram (I'm sorry I can't find the person.) (Smut)

➤ You were a new member to death P.A.C.T again and you were a student not wanting to kill anyone here.

➤ Tree didn't like you at first he saw you as a child who doesn't do anything but annoys everyone they meet but after getting to know more about you fell in love.

➤ He often wants you to sit in his lap if you denied he gives you a dirty look.

➤ He honestly clingy if you even look at anyone he'll be mad and push you asking you what are you doing you got confused and what he just ignored you for the rest of the day.

➤ This got so annoyed you ask two to switch team they told you to go to are you okay and pen will got to your team you agreed and went to are you okay.

➤ Death P.A.C.T again was confuse why pen was coming to the them and you're going to pen's team two told them that pen and you switch teams tree was not happy about this.

➤ He always glance at you which got you uncomfortable eraser saw this and whisper to you, you tell them that tree is glancing at you he told you that you should go talk to two and that's what you did.

➤ Two just sigh and tell you to just deal with it after you left he went to go talk to go tree after the challenge.

➤ They told him that he should what's he is  doing but he just mad and punch them in the face pen hold him back then the team had to hold him back just to make him stop hurting two.

➤ (Dang two is abused a lot that they should change the show to the abuse of two.)

➤ He always touches your face after every challenge you ask him to stop but it doesn't work and you don't want two or anyone else hurt.

➤ He stalks you and takes pictures of you sleeping he took pictures of you from your phone and send it to him you ask everyone in the morning but no one knew that who took a picture.

➤ His hair is fluffy (this got nothing with him being a yandere but I thought I should point this out.) and he'll you touch it and lay your head on it.

➤ He won't kidnap you he thinks that will go too far and he doesn't want you tie up like a bird in its cage.

➤ If you do anything he doesn't like (avoid him, yelling at him, look at others.) he'll climb into your room and put cuts on your body.

➤ Black hole said that tree shouldn't be in game and everyone agreed so they kicked out tree, he didn't like this he wanted to you a potion that makes you fall in love with him.

➤ He disguise himself make himself blue when four was all over the world (like literally.) he change himself into a blue tree and cutting some of hair with a drink with a love potion.

➤ After a challenge you were beat you saw a drink next a tree you took a tip then tree came back to life you fell in love with him.

➤ On the inside you felt confuse why are hugging him? Saying you miss him? Kissing him?! It makes you sick now you're forced to date him.

Smut 😍:

➤ He is a top there's is no way you can top like literally.

➤ 69, BDSM, leash kink, Daddy kink, degrading.

➤ He only does it when he feels like if you're horny and he doesn't feel like doing it well you're out of luck.

➤ And don't even think about watching porn or use toy or play with yourself you'll always get caught out of nowhere like you could be playing with yourself and tree came behind the couch with a mad face.

➤ He loves the 69 he also loves holding your ass while sucking your pussy/dick/clit it shows that you're his and no body else's.

➤ He always carry a whip and tie you to a chair if you act naughty and that cause red lines on your body.

➤ He put you on a leash and treat like a dog you also eat like a dog which got him crazy.

➤ Call him daddy and nothing else unless you want him to go rougher on you.

➤ He calls you slut and whore but he never really mean it (well maybe) he'll call you rude in public.