59# Fan

Request by @Dovelymeko art Soloist on amino

Fan always wanted a significant other he dreamed it ever since he was a little kid, he cried every night to test tube and she often gets annoyed with it one night she had enough.

"Test tube I'm so tired of being single I feel everyone else is getting someone and here I am alone." Fan babbled "well maybe you should get someone." She responded rubbing his back "but who would date me?" He ask test tube rolled her eyes.

Mephone interrupted their sad place (test tube's room) and told them that he left something in the mansion fan ask why he told them that test tube invented something that makes ghost go away.

Fan wanted to go and test tube agreed they went to the mansion they got scared they went there once and they never want to go again test tube texted mephone asking what he want he reply saying his game twister.

Test tube growled 'why did he left that there and why do I have to go.' She thought then she look at Fan who was terrified "come one fan you ask to join." She remarked "yeah but...that because I didn't want to be alone." Fan stammered.

Test too his hand fan was scared and begged her not to go in but test tube ignored him and open it when she did they saw...

Nothing.

Test tube looked at fan with a seriously face and went inside so did fan they put their night goggles on and looked around they heard noises like a I'm bored but it was so far away they couldn't here anything.

They couldn't find twister anywhere they almost give up but remember that mephone can eliminate them if he wants to they went back to their search.

Fan growled at the no severs on YouTube "wha- test tube I could find any Wi-Fi!" He complained test tube got annoyed "fan just go we'll split up and after a few minutes we'll leave weather we found the game or not." She bellowed.

Fan left angrily with his phone he still try to find Wi-Fi he look everywhere but he heard the I'm bored and slowly making sense to him when he reach the room that was full of (color) he kept looking around then the door behind him closed he started to get scared again until he heard a noise.

"BOO!"

Fan screamed as loud as could even that objects outside heard it "ow you hurt my ears!" You argued with him he looked at you with the amazing look he never such beauty in his life you put your hand in his face to snap him back into reality he got message.

"Woah sorry I got too distracted." He chuckled you rolled your eyes "whatever I'm bored." You complained fan nodded then test tube came in "hey fan I found mephone game come on." She point out.

Fan was sad that he has to go even thought you barely had a conversation "o-ok test tube." He stuttered he waved goodbye at you and left you got bored again but hopefully the fan will come back and play some games.

They got back in the hotel test tube look at fan with sadness "hey I'm sorry for suing you away I was just mad that you only care about your phone and not anything else." She blurted fan forgive her and went to his room to sleep.

But he couldn't sleep he was busy thinking about you and how beautiful you are and wish that he can talk to you more.

When the next day when you woke by the sun he wanted to see you again so he grabbed his phone, his child, and a notebook and headed to the mansion again.

Went he went there he wanted so he called ghost person/object/etc you pop out of nowhere "my name is (name)." You hissed fan apologize and you forgive him since you didn't get each other name.

After every challenge he watch (to see if lightbulb win or not) he got up out of bed and went to go find you and talk about his day you have a good time with your friend.

But fan on the hand wanted more then that he has a unhealthy crush on you he fell in love with you too much that he avoided everyone but you.

One day he decided to confess "hey there (name) I was wonder if I can a ask you a question?" You turn to him "oh yeah go ahead." You told him "we been friends for so long and I was wondering something..." he took a breath before speaking again "I like you more then a friend and I was wondering if you could be my significant other."

You looked at him with a most disgusting face ever.

"No."

Fan looked at you with disbelief and ran away out the mansion when he got there he started to cry but test tube knocked on his door "hey fan you okay?" She ask concerned "yeah I'm just a little upset that my friend is dead and we can't do things together." Test tube felt bad and invented something that made ghost turn into a object/human/etc.

He thanked her and run away to go find you "oh hey fan I just wanna say I'm sorry if I hurt you." He didn't respond and turn you alive you thanked him and hug him he hugged you back you two went into the hotel OJ let you in as long as you behaved.

But when you went into his room he knocked you out with his egg it almost cracked but he put a bandages on it and tied you in his closet he left to go get some food for you three. (You, fan, and egg.)

But you woke up you magically turn into a ghost you remember what happen and fly to find someone you saw someone who was an apple "please help fan is trying to kidnapped me." But apple ran away screaming ghost you were looking at them with confusing fan looked at you wish confusing.

He got mad and dropped the food he had he grabbed a vacuum from the cleaning closet and try to grabbed you he did it successfully everyone thought he was a hero he took the vacuum to his room.

"Well well well I thought you were turn into a human/object/etc until you died again but it looks like I was wrong and you won't get out even as a human." You got annoyed and wish you could something but couldn't now you're stuck you wished you weren't his friend.