28# lollipop

Request by @cessangel9 art by cookiiecats on deviantart. (This is also gonna have a ONE 17 spoiler and bfb 28 spoiler.)

Well shit you lost soda bottle and you you're stuck somewhere on the bus with other objects just great can your life get any worse?

Just then x tap your leg (or shoulder if you're short or an object.) "umm sorry to ask but you are the object/human/etc who's gonna sue us?" X ask four then grab them and throw them somewhere "sue and I scream." He threatened.

You give them a confuse look "hey sorry about them I'm lefty and you are?" A left said "my name is (name) and I came from a show called one." You told them "wait one made a show?" X questioned "one didn't tell us that he was making a show, Ugh I'm so mad!" Four shouted "no it's the show...?" You (kinda) asks.

"Oh well what's it stand for?" Leafy ask again "I don't know airy told us it call one but I don't know what it stand for." You answered "well we're a of our battle together in one show and you're gonna join." Four then raves about the challenges which didn't make up comfortable.

"Well I can't I have to-." Before you could finish four threatened you "if you don't join I'll screech you." You sighed and said yes.

You didn't like it, it was too hard and you die countless of times but (somehow) you win now you sat on a rock talking to texty.

"I think we should leave I mean no one here." You requested "same plus four is pretty creepy." Texty babbled on and on about hosts always steals the contestants away from their life maybe they were right "okay let's go back and get soda bottle." Before you two a lollipop came to you.

"Hello darling I saw how you did in the competitions and I want to say good job to you!" You nodded great now you probably gonna have to talk to her until she leaves "how are you dear?" She ask sitting down next to you, you moved over some. "Good I guess." You mumbled.

She put her hand on your chin "honey you don't have to shy or be an introvert with me if you have any secret you can always tell me." She tried to comfort you but it didn't help "umm I'm fine, hey do you mind I like being alone." You told her but she didn't listen "aww you are shy or an introvert that's so cute." You had enough and left.

You went even deeper to the woods until gelatin came, can everyone just leave you alone?! "Hey there I just wanna see if you want to roleplay boots from Dora?" He requested you shake your head "aww okay." He left.

One more object who distracted will pay but then a knife hit the computer "what texty please speak to me!" You yell and got up and went find who destroyed the computer.

It was her lollipop she hid in a tree watching you look around she thought it was cute she just wanna to take you away from the cruel world.

Great now you're stuck here forever you can't stop airy you started to cry wishing that you didn't try to stop airy maybe you wouldn't be lost here sure you would be missable but you wouldn't land here.

Just then lollipop hug you "hello dear what's wrong?" She ask you didn't talk "I see you're not talking well I hate to do this but." She grab a knife and put it to your throat "listen this is how it's gonna work you, me, together say no and do anything I don't like I'll kill you understand?" You nod then she let go of you.

"You're a monster." You whisper "well I'm your monster." She reprimanded.