33# Taco

Request by @satori597 art by EbbieHere on fand♡︎n.

➤ I feel she would spy on you and write down your personality and stuff that you like before you even know she exist.

➤ She'll try to make you go to the woods by microphone or make noise to make you curious to go in it (yeah I'm sorry but if I heard noises in the woods that's a sign to NOT to go to the woods.)

➤ When she meets you she'll act sweet and flirts with you which makes you blush a lot.

➤ She often shares her snacks with you.

➤ She always there to comfort you.

➤ If you had been in season 1 you probably hate her after that but that won't stop her from loving you.

➤ She loves it when you sit on her lap and do anything she says (not suppose to be smut but they're horny comments gonna be coming.)

➤ She probably look at your phone making sure you're not being hurt or threatened on the internet.

➤ If she feels like you're getting too close to someone or simping someone (cough cough you cough cough) she'll kill them and put them in a tree.

➤ She'll laugh at your joke even if it makes no sense.

➤ "why don't dinosaurs talk?" ... "because they're dead."

➤ "Haha that's so funny!" - Taco

➤ "That wasn't really good." - Microphone

➤ "...Listen here you little shit." - Taco

➤ She kidnaps you after a few weeks of getting to know you.

➤ When you woke you saw her kissing your forehead and treating you like a princess/prince/ royal object/person/etc.

➤ She'll buy stuff (plushie, food drinks) and give you a lot of affection.

➤ She won't let you out unless you have to go to the bathroom or showering.

➤ She has cameras everywhere so when you changing you feel a little ( lot) uncomfortable.

➤ You're not allowed to talk to your friends but you want to talk to your family she'll allow it.

➤ She loves it when you call her pet names she'll get all blushy but won't admit it she also calls you a lot of pet names.

➤ Pet names she calls you darling, dear, sweetie, sweetheart, my love, lovely, my addiction.

➤ If you escape she is easily find you and knock you out.

➤ The punishment for escaping is killing all your friends or who you're simping for. (Cough cough you cough cough)

➤ If you love her she'll be so happy she let you see your friends (if they're still alive) and let's you go outside once a week.

➤ If you don't she probably kill you or be betrayed and manipulative you saying that you're to shy and scared  to accept your new life.

Also:

4K huh? 😏 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)