39# kratchy

Request by @cessangel9 art by Kat9000 and request are closed.

➤ You were bored and decide to go somewhere that no object/human has ever went you landed next two Russian letters and they both got confuse.

➤ Later they got use to you being here but Yoshka thought you were just a contestant but you're a little bit of a friend to him but kratchy saw you more then that.

➤ He often talks to you but then regrets it later because he kinda see you as a boring person/object/etc.

➤ If you talk to someone he bites them telling them to stay away or else and take your arm and scold you for talking to someone.

➤ "(name) how could you talk that object they're literally so rude and mean and they're just trying to use you so they can win." *goes on about how they are gonna use you*

➤ You often feel like you're being watched and it made you uncomfortable you even feel like it watched you in your sleep because you saw something when you were awake.

➤ You were so scared that you told yoshka what happen he told you that he'll talk to kratchy but that only end up him being killed because kratchy thought he was jealous that you love him and tries to get him away from you so he can have you.

➤ He was so mad and jealous that you keep talking to the others he killed your friend(s) and kidnap you and tie you to his house that he ✨ magically ✨ made and stares at you like a creep.

➤ He loves affection but doesn't use it often unless you cooperate with him or you told him you love him then he'll cuddle and won't let go (unless you have to go to the bathroom) if not he just drugged you so he can calm down.

➤ He punish you by stabbing you but too deep and not place that will kill you he'll bandages you after he stab saying that he does care about but will not be afraid to punish you.

➤ If you escape he'll easily find you and grab you by the waist and knock you out with a hammer when you woke you were a different place and he electrocute you but not too much to kill ya he'll stop after 3 seconds.

➤ If you scream/yell/cry he'll drop everything he had to comfort you and telling you that everything will be okay you have him and he'll protected you from everything.

➤ If you love him he'll over the moon hugging you saying thank you over and over and buying you McDonald's (if you don't want/like McDonald's he'll get you something else.) and talk about the future with you.

➤ If not he'll be upset he might even destroy objects he had in his house which make you scared he also might hurt you a little but apologize and promise to never do that again.