36# Airy

Request by @cessangel9 art by floofy on Pinterest. (Smut)

➤ Ngl he probably never fall in love ever in his life so he's kinda confused.

➤ You were a new contestant that got pulled out of nowhere he just see you as a contestant but later he falls in love.

➤ Idk how you get airy to in love but life works in mysterious ways. 🤪

➤ In ONE 16 he was obsessed with you too much he wanted you so when you were alone doing whatever (thinking about your wish, wanting to go home, how the characters were depressed and need help.) he took you out of nowhere.

➤ You got teleport behind him and he said hello my name is airy with a smile (okay but airy smiling tho 💍.) while you were mad/confuse/shock he then got his regular face back and told you to wait here.

➤ You didn't where you are so you did what he said when he got back he got some reeds if you didn't like reeds he said oh and ask what do you want if you did like it he smiles and gives it to you.

➤ I don't think he knows that he kidnapped(or anyone for that) and if you tried to tell him that he kidnapped everyone he won't get it.

➤ He always tried to get you anything you want just ask and he'll do it.

➤ He is not big on the affection but you do he got confuse at first but then after a few days he ask if he kiss/hug/cuddle you sometimes with a smile.

➤ "Hey remember the time where you kiss me well umm...can I...kiss you? One the cheek."

➤ If you kiss him while he's hosting the show he'll get all flustered and blush all over his face, cough, and get back to the show.

➤ If you escape you well were you suppose to go? He'll find you he's been here for a long time and he doesn't punish you he just ask why you left.

➤ If you're part of the lgbtq he ask what's that and ask what does your sexuality means after explain he support you and pats your head.

➤ If you get flustered easily he got confuse but get used to it and sometimes tries to make you flustered sometimes on accident.

➤ If you love him he'll said he loves you back and left to go get some reeds if you want to come he'll gladly take you.

➤ If you don't he'll ask why if you explain why he'll try to do it or stop it just so you can love him and waits for you to love him.

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

➤ He is a switch he doesn't care if he is a top or a bottom.

➤ His dick is 11 inches. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

➤ He only does IT when you or him is comfortable and okay.

➤ He as a top he'll doesn't know what to do so he often ask what do you want and he'll give you what you want and hold you often.

➤ As a bottom I think he is loud even if you just kiss his neck and begs if he has to get what he wants.

➤ He huff and puff all the time.

➤ He doesn't too many kinks except for consent and praising and he'll any kinks you have. (Expect for piss, poop, fart kink.)

➤ Aftercare he either ask if you're okay and tries to take care of you or leave or back to hosting like nothing happen.

➤ The contestants hear everything but doesn't say anything.