71# Lollipop

Request by @TransPanWhoFanboys art by yoyleberi133 on twitter (I almost forgot about this request 😟)

➤ You were a contestant from a different show but you didn't get treated with respect you often get bullied by yourself everyone you died in almost every day episode by everyone. (You're the new bone/j)

➤ You night you were thinking about a significant other so you could at least have one person to love you you prayed to God (you can choose your god for you/your oc.) and try to sleep.

➤ Lollipop wasn't the one who would care about a relationship she just flirt with everyone but doesn't have an interest on anyone.

➤ Her friends told her how have a significant other will make her happier she is now interested in a relationship she prayed to God begging for a significant other that is sweet and/or shy.

➤ When you wake up you saw a red string around your hand you were confuse and you followed hoping not will be bad (luckily you had your weapon.)

➤ You entered bfb where an alien was mad af and a another alien who is concerned for their friend you went up to them and introduce yourself.

➤ Four ask about your string you told how the end of the rope is your significant other you heard someone coughing behind you and saw lollipop.

➤ Lollipop blushed seeing your face smiling and hugged you four let's you in the game and you didn't want to go back since everyone hates you back there so you agreed to stay.

➤ Lollipop was slowly obsessed with you and tried to keep you to herself so no one can steal you away.

➤ If you talked to someone for too long (and yes she times you) lollipop will complained about it and how you always talk to them and not her.

➤ If someone gives you a complement she'll tell them to fuck off and how you two are together and they don't have to jealous that she with you.

➤ She manipulate you into thinking that you're toxic and you don't spend time with her she also fakes cry if that doesn't work.

➤ She does kill but she doesn't do it when you're awake she does when you sleep so you won't know it her.

➤ One day you didn't want to be in relationship with lollipop anyone she's too controlling and easily jealous but you didn't want to hurt her feelings but everyone knew.

➤ Everyone told how controlling she is and comfort you saying it's fine to break up with someone so you told lollipop that you wanna break up with her and you ran away.

➤ She ran after you and told its completely fine and ask to be friends you agreed and begged to God for a new significant other who is easily jealous or controlling.

➤ The red string was at flower she was sweet and made amazing sweaters you always wear and she is touch starve.

➤ Lollipop was pissed how could you leave her sure she said it was fine but she lied flower is terrible she is rude to everyone and doesn't even apologize for it she put her into a fist.

➤ One night flower was busy making sweaters for you lollipop came in and flower greeted her but lollipop pushed her into a wall and put her face in her wall over and over with an emotionless face.

➤ She hid the body in a treasure chest and lock it with a key and she wash all the blood off of her and put the string around her hand and yours when you sleep.

➤ When you woke you saw that lollipop was next seeing a red string on your she sits and whisper what happen to flower and if you leave her again she'll kill everyone so you both are together again.

➤ Everyone was shocked and everyone also wonder where flower is and if someone found out what happen there gonna see God.

➤ She is a hugger she always wants you calling you darling or dear and kiss on your neck which make you blush.

➤ You have to sleep with her so you won't tell anyone what happen to flower and she really loves you so much and you're hot so she loves to hold your hips.