45# Leafy

Request by @Dovelymeko art by cookiiecats on deviantart

➤ She too obsessed your brain your beauty she can't stop staring at you like you could kick her in a ditch and she love you and still stare at you.

➤ She always help you even if you're on a different team or don't need help she just wanna help so let her help you big meanie D:</hj

➤ If you got eliminated she'll be so upset even if she is eliminate too you deserve to win even if you're rude to everyone and tried to kill her and her friends she still think you deserve to win.

➤ If you have a favorite show/movie she'll watch it and write down what she likes about it and hopes you respect her about it since she respect you with almost everything you do.

➤ She'll literally do anything for your love and affection even make someone step on legos if that means that you'll hug her and tell her that she is your love of your life.

➤ You can vent to her about anything and she'll help you with everything even tell four to stop screaming if you're sensitive to loud noises even if she have to tell pillow to stop killing others.

➤ "hey four I wanna to tell you to please stop screaming at other objects because one of them is uncomfortable and sensitive to loud noises okay thanks!" ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

➤ She won't kidnap you since she things that's wrong and illegal and you'll definitely hate her if she does it firey once joked telling her kidnap you but she took that literally and lectured to him how wrong it was to kidnap someone.

➤ If you won she hugged you to death (not literally) and tell you that you did it over and over she celebrated by inviting all of her and your friends to the sleepover for you winning bfb and y'all have a good time.

➤ I honestly feel bad who didn't get invited.

➤ She confess by giving you an Anonymous mail telling you to visit her at the picnic when you get there she told you about how she fell in love with you if you agree she'll be happy and kiss you if you don't she'll understand but be a little upset.