54# spray paint

Request by @rest41ned art by the absolute worst on tumblr (also this is gonna different some shows.)

➤ I don't even know how you get this guy.

➤ You got invited you brought your phone, a knife (just in case), food and drinks, chapstick.

➤ You went to the manor with other objects it was calm but then two objects came in then the floor went missing then you fell.

➤ You woke up in a bed with spray paint everyone look for a exit but there was no door but luckily food and drink is gonna be there for a Decade so you guys would be safe.

➤ Spray paint didn't fall in love at first but after some talking and getting to know you more and you comforting him after he got fired you were just too sweet.

➤ He sometimes says stupid thing but it takes him a few seconds to understand what he just said you forehead hurts because you always facepalm.

➤ But when he saw you with other people he got mad he put his hand into a fist wanted to hurt them hurt them until they won't take a another breath.

➤ He kills them all (even mouse) and put them all in the basement when you ask where they were he acts confuse and pretend not to know.

➤ He does kidnap when you were asleep and locks the basement and keeps you in here and takes your phone away forever you could only use the tv (is that even kidnapping?)

➤ If you escape (which I don't even how?!) he'll be surprise (true I would be surprise too) and went to go find you if he does he probably acts like he's innocent before knocking you out with a bat.

➤ If you got hurt he'll fix you up later right now you need to be punish and that punish is seeing all of your friends dead body for a few minutes then he'll fix up.

➤ If you scream/yell/cry he doesn't know what to do he promise gives you food and dessert if you if you did well he gives to you and smiles if you don't he just started cry.

➤ If you love him he gets so happy and hugs you kissing you nonstop if you don't he gets upset and told it fine but when he goes to his room he cried wondering why you don't love him.

Smut 😍

➤ He is a switch but mostly a bottom.

➤ He only does ✨ IT ✨ when you want and feel comfortable about it if not he completely understand.

➤ He doesn't like toys every time he saws you smiling with a toy in you he takes it out and fuck you with his own why do you need a plastic thing when you could have a real thing.

➤ Often jacks off but if he sees you he punish you for it.

➤ Some times he records the video so he can watch later tonight and maybe even tease you.

➤ His kinks are ddlg/ddlb/ddln, toys (sometimes), moaning, food, bondage, BDSM.

➤ Him as a top he's gonna be gentle at first but after few a few days he gets rough and strict if you do anything he doesn't like it's a punishment for you buddy.

➤ Him as bottom he is very shy and often hides his face but you put the pillow away and moans loudly also do everything he says.

➤ Aftercare he took you in a bath and join in with you he loves it when he sits with your open he feels protected after you two bath you cuddle and fall asleep.