9# Mephone4

Request by: @MokaaaaHeartt
Art by I am the ceo of mephoj on tumblr.
You're sensitive in this and you can chose why and/or how sensitive (bullied,born like this,toxic parents etc...)

❤︎︎ He cares about your opinion and feelings, so if you say toilet he is the best he'll literally agree with you (even though he hates him.)

❤︎︎ If he sees you crying he'll comfort you and hold you while the other contestants confused without mephone doing his job.

❤︎︎ He's cares if you got hurt even if you got a paper cut he'll literally have a panic attack.

❤︎︎ He always thought about kidnapping you and probably will.

❤︎︎ He told you about his past with Steve cobs and you give him some cookies and blankets.

❤︎︎ He only kidnaps you when you're alone with him so probably in the haunted house, then and lies saying you pass out.

❤︎︎ If you got eliminated he pats your back and hug you and calls you when he can.

❤︎︎ He keeps you in his room and tied you up on his bed so at night he'll cuddle you, also he puts tape on your mouth because he knows you're gonna cry.

❤︎︎ If you escape he'll make your escapism(?) into a challenge for the contestants so when one of them found you they win immunity for their team, then mephone yells at you then apologize when you cry and gives you cookies.

❤︎︎ If you love him he'll be so happy and hug you and will never let you go, if you don't he gets mad and the contestants love him.