7# Suitcase

❤︎︎ She kinda falls in love easily, but never in a yandere way.

❤︎︎ She is friends with you but very jealous easily if she does she gets sad and waits for you to give her attention.

❤︎︎ She basically lightbulb but more innocent somehow.

❤︎︎ She doesn't kidnap because 1. She is afraid that she'll get caught and more afraid that you'll get mad/sad/betrayed 2. She got no arms so it's gonna be hard.

❤︎︎ She made cards for everything you do even if you breathe.
(MC): *breaths*
Suitcase: (MC) look I made a card about you breathing!
(MC): thank you?

❤︎︎ Suitcase is always so shy around you even if you guys have been friends since season 2.

❤︎︎ She calls you and texts you 24/7 even if it is 3:00 a.m.

❤︎︎ If you got eliminated she'll never be happy again, she doesn't do any of the challenges, she couldn't eat anything, everyone was worried for her and tried to comfort her but it didn't work.

❤︎︎ If you give her a gift she'll cherish it forever and forever.

❤︎︎ Suitcase wants to confess but couldn't so she asks balloon for help, he told her that she should just tell them how she feels.

❤︎︎ She invites you to her picnic and tells you how she feels if you said yes she'll be so grateful if you said no she'll be sad and be forever sad.

❤︎︎ She'll be by your side until the very end.

Request are open!
Request by: No one :D