75# Mephone

Request by @GeyLmwo art by x.pupper_wolf.x on Instagram
Spoiler for ii S2E1 and S2E12
Warning: blood

Mephone was waiting for his two contestant that Adam agreed and told him that he'll meet them here in front of OJ hotel.

"Hello, is there a Mr.Phone here?" Toilet greeted

" *cough cough* hello I'm (name)! *cough cough* and you must be Mephone." You also greeted whipping the blood off of you.

You have COPD and you cough blood and sometimes even throw up blood but you needed a job to pay your bills.

But back to the show mephone look shock like he couldn't believe we were the ones to work with him.

"Hello sir, are you the Mr.Phone I was told to assist by Master Adam?" Toilet exclaimed.

Mephone picked up his phone and called Adam "Adam, what are these...things?" Mephone shouted which made you mad.

"I am guessing you're referring to your new assistant. That is toilet and (name). We couldn't really find anyone else who wanted to assist for some reason weird huh? So, there, here you go." Adam explained.

"You can't be serious!" Mephone spoke and Adam hanged up, "hello, hello...?"

"Hello?" Toilet repeated.

After some episodes you got used to being mephone slave and mepad was his favorite but hopeful one day he'll change and like the both of us.

Today was a timer until marshmallow was eliminated the time reach zero and then marshmallow got eliminated.

"And with that, marshmallow's time in this game has officially come to an end. Always trouble with that one, never where she needs to be!" Mephone rant.

Paintbrush was sitting on floor devastated you walked over to them "hey *cough cough* it's okay I'll try to *cough* search for her." You spoke.

Paintbrush smiled a bit mumbling thanks you got up and went to go find her.

You tried looking everywhere for marshmallow but you couldn't while you looking for you heard voices.

"They're amazing!"

They're excellent!"

"They're fantastic!"

"They're gorgeous!"

"They're wonderful!"

You tried to stay silent but your cough said no you hid in bushes when you look up a little to see who it is it was mephone was he talking about someone?

When he left you got up and check the time it was almost time for what challenge everyone will do you got out of your hiding spot and went to everyone was.

It was painting.

You saw how knife was getting suspicious about microphone and you were too but that's none of business and it seems that your COPD is getting worse you felt you been stabbed 93 times.

"Time's up!"

Oh you forgot there was a challenge.

"Suitcase, let's start with you." Mephone spoke.

Her picture kinda made you concerned for her hoping that she just made this for fun and nothing else.

"Oh uh...yeah. This image has been edged into my mind sense..." before suitcase could finish mephone interrupted.

"6 not too bad." He moved to paintbrush which made his eyes shock and he was speechless.

"We-ell, I figured that the most pragmatic approach for a challenge judged by you, mephone4, would be to depict the creator of the meeple corp-." And mephone interrupted again.

"Zero."

Paintbrush got mad and burned almost everything you couldn't take the smoke they had and you cough a little too much trying to get up but you couldn't no one seem to care so close knowing this is the last day of your life.

"OH! So now we SUDDENLY need explanation!? I didn't mean it!" Paintbrush called.

"Amazing. Well suitcase was the only one I scored, so I'll give her immunity. Even though she doesn't deserve it. Judge her accordingly." Mephone grunted said which made everyone mad.

"Great...but what about (name) are we gonna recover them?" Suitcase reminded mephone.

"Nah they're coughing was so annoying and they throw up blood in me once I say I'm pretty grateful that they're gone." Mephone insisted before leaving.

* Time skip after paintbrush elimination*

Mephone sat behind a tree and recovered you.

You looked around confuse you thought you died but you mephone smiling and hugging you?

"I'm so happy you're back!" He cried on your shoulder you didn't understand didn't he hated you?

"Now can finally be alone just you and me and maybe have kids!" He cheered silently.

You push him off "didn't you hated me and toilet. You didn't treat us with respect we deserve." You mumbled he held you tighter.

"I hated toilet correct but I loved you ever since I saw you I just didn't want anyone to see me and if I pretended I didn't care about your death no one will know that you're gone." He push you to the ground and generation rope and tape.

"Now you're gonna live with me whether you like it or not." You saw nothing but blackness after that.