41# Lightbrush

Request by @Dovelymeko art by RainyStarLeaf on twitter

➤ You meet lightbulb first she was exploring having fun eating oatmeal raisin cookies (you know hot girl shit) and saw you but she didn't see you as a ghost she just thought you have an illness and give you oatmeal raisin cookie.

➤ Then paintbrush heard lightbulb noise and saw you and her (well lightbulb) laughing you're just annoyed by her and thought that's a ghost lightbulb didn't really care she thought it was pretty cool.

➤ Paintbrush was about to take her away but you stop them and told them off they get a little mad while lightbulb told them to lighting up after a few convincing it worked you three became friends.

➤ Though they get a little upset when they have to leave to do challenges and can't wait to see you again but when one of them got eliminated (cough cough paintbrush cough cough) they sneak out of window and went to the mansion to hangout with you.

➤ One time test tube was confuse why paintbrush and lightbulb always go to the mansion after the challenges lightbulb was nervous and accidentally tell her about you being a ghost and they can't hangout all the time.

➤ Test tube thought it would be good idea to make you alive so she make a potion and give to lightbulb but she fell mephone bring her back to life and test tube give that potion and told her to be careful.

➤ She gives you the potion and you came back to life and lightbulb convinces mephone to join and he gives up and let you join she jumps up and down and told paintbrush about and they got happy.

➤ Now you all can get competitive against the others and laugh whenever they lose mephone told them to calm down but paintbrush and attack him you and lightbulb will have to tell them that they'll paint with them if they stop attacking mephone.

➤ Now of course paintbrush wants to kidnap you but lightbulb didn't want to because it's wrong and probably thinks that you already fall in love and if they kidnap you then you gonna hate them but paintbrush didn't really care.

➤ They kidnapped you and put you in the basement and called lightbulb to come here and when she gets there she was shock and yell at paintbrush for kidnapping you but paintbrush didn't care so you woke to see paintbrush yelling at her.

➤ Lightbulb feels terrible for not making sure paintbrush isn't kidnapping you or telling someone that they are kidnapping you but I'm pretty sure no one will cares but if was worth a shot.

➤ If you escape lightbulb couldn't take it she couldn't sleep with you being tied and let you go when paintbrush was asleep and told you to leave and she didn't care if you told her she kidnap you she kinda did by not letting you escape earlier.

➤ Honestly who needs a S/O when have lightbulb as your girlfriend 😭✋🏽?

➤ Paintbrush got mad (what's new🙄) and slap lightbulb also knock her out making a crack on her forehead and tie her and went find you and when they do they drag to a place where no one is near and beat you up until you knock out.

➤ When you wake up you saw paintbrush holding a whip and lightbulb begging them not hurt you but too late they hurt the both of you they did comfort the both but they threatened you both.

➤ If you scream/yell/cry they'll both comfort you they don't want to see you upset lightbulb will try to calm you down by words and saying that you'll see Baxter and all your friends if calm down paintbrush will pat your back and told everything gonna be okay if they in a bad mood they'll tell you to shut up.

➤ If you love them both of them will be happy and paintbrush will let you out until sunset and paintbrush will sing song for the both of you if not they'll wait while lightbulb will be worried if paintbrush lose their patience might even make a "ahh!" Noise if she too scared dang that escape punishment really ruin her 😨.