10# Mephone4s

Request by: @Fennecfics
Art by XeroWolf03 on deviantart
(So we're gonna pretend that he didn't die, also you're gonna be sensitive but you hide it with sarcasm.)

❤︎︎ He didn't care about you at first but when he have a crush on you he didn't change because he didn't want to seem like he has a crush on you (so a tsundere.)

❤︎︎ If you talked about anyone saying that their beautiful/handsome/cute he's killing them, if you call him handsome he gets all flustered and told you to shut up.

❤︎︎ He doesn't know if you're sensitive unless you tell him he'll apologize and buy some candy/toys but don't say anything even if you say thanks he'll give a glance.

❤︎︎ When he got control of inanimate insanity he let you do most of the work if you are struggling he'll help (only a little).

❤︎︎ If you eliminated (if want to be a contestant.) he won't allowed it and change it to someone else.

❤︎︎ If Steve cobs yelled at you he'll stand up for you and maybe even kill him if he goes too far.

❤︎︎ He won't kidnap you if you confess or appreciated his confessing. If you don't he'll tie you to the backroom (know where mephone find the other phone.).

❤︎︎ If you escape he'll find you with Siri and dragged you back, then breaks your legs and mess up your face a little.

❤︎︎ If you loved him, he'll blush and say cool and left to go get you your favorite food(but he'll never let you go),if you don't love him he'll slap you and you better love him.