43# ruby

Request by @Dovelymeko art by ru on twitter

➤ Ruby is really a loveable yandere she always hugs you and giggles when she do it yeah I think you're gonna love her before she does.

➤ Lollipop is always make fun of you doesn't really care if you cry or not if you agree with her she'll probably say that she's glad we on the same term if not she doesn't care she'll just call you a crybaby.

➤ Ruby (obviously) got mad and attacked her but four and x stop her before she could end lollipop's life now everyone is afraid to talk bad about you even if they're joking they'll all scared of Ruby.

➤ Tbh she didn't like at first but after of you being kind and trying to get respect from others she fell in love and complements you a lot and hangs out with you and often hold you hand.

➤ "Hey you're hands look lonely mind if I hold them?"

➤ Probably dreams about you loving her and stuff but she also have a dream about you being kidnapped by her tie up but one weird thing that she always does smile even in that dream.

➤ And she is the jealous and clingy yandere so you have to deal with every since day good luck if you/your oc don't like her or is an introvert and wants to be alone.

➤ She often whisper in your ear saying "sorry mommy/daddy/master did I do a no no again?" Which made you concerned for her.

➤ Now she will kidnap you but does it when you're alone and everyone is busy doing something she takes you away like fast like you could be making something and then you got kidnap.

➤ When you wake up you saw her she didn't have blood or anything but she was a little tired of you sleeping for so long even if you sleep for like 10 seconds she told you that she wanted to make sure she didn't kill you.

➤ If you escape well it would be difficult to find you since ruby will go to the same place so you might have a chance at escaping but she'll after a day or two and bring you back.

➤ The punishment would be unknown because she keeps walking around trying to think of a punishment where you wouldn't do again but won't hurt so she put out her pinky and you have to pinky promise her that you'll never escape again. (Did you know that in Japan if you break a pinky promise then you pinky will be cut off not saying that ruby will do to you if you break that pinky promise.)

➤ If you scream/yell/cry she doesn't know what to do she never comfort someone before so she stare at you she just pat your head and try to calm you down keyword: TRY.

➤ If you love her she'll tell you she loves you back and gets you some sweets (you'll probably (definitely) have cavities after that) and cuddles you to death if not she'll be upset but still brought you sweet and cuddles you.