64# Oodle

Request by @GeyLmwo art Its-Paige-Of-TIM on Devianart (Smut)

➤ You were a time traveler and you went to AIB where you saw objects doing challenge you wanted to join and oddle said yes.

➤ You always help your team and do everything in your power to help them but sometimes they got concerned because you worked too hard and lose sleep because of it.

➤ That's where Oodle fall in love with you, you helping your team to win she smiled every time you win a challenge and hug you.

➤ If you got injury he lectured you telling you to be more careful he might even leave you out on challenges just so you won't get hurt.

➤ If you get eliminated he'll just let you sit somewhere if someone complain about it he'll just eliminated them no problem.

➤ You two often go on an adventure in different universe and almost got killed and y'all also went to hell it wasn't fun you guys quickly left.

➤ You forced him do the swalla dance and he was a blushing mess.

➤ One time when you were sleeping he grabs you which immediately wakes you up but too late he already kidnap you.

➤ He trapped you in his own painting there was a mansion with flowers and a pet that you like and a big room for you he just wants you to feel at home.

➤ He told you that he has to host the show he left you didn't want to stay so you go to a different universe.

➤ When he got back he knew you a time portal but when he tried to get there he couldn't go he made wtf face and throw stuff at it then they get go in.

➤ When he saw you were in a different show he got mad and kick the pet but treat it and apologize he wonders how he could get you back.

(You can choose your ending)

➤ He threw the contestants in the portal and told them to go find you when they did he got happy he didn't punish kinda he just said you ain't gonna see your pet for a few days.

➤ You been thinking about Oodle and the show you really missed it you couldn't stay in this show no more you moved back you saw Oodle staying up writing something while looking mad you came up to him and hug him he hugged you back crying in your arms.

➤ After everything he tried it didn't work he calmed down a little and look at you in the tv smiling evilly "well played (name) well played." He clapped his hands.

Smut 😍:

➤ He's a top.

➤ His kinks DDLG/DDLB/DDLN, toys, biting, degrading, masochist, begging.

➤ He pins you to the wall and kiss you neck hearing you moan makes him even more horny.

➤ He fucked where most object/people/etc are around so show everyone how much of a slut you are (ya'll I'm making this is in church)

➤ He call you some rude names but he never means it he love calling you that if you feel uncomfortable he'll stop and praise you.

➤ He loves it when you call him daddy he might even give what you want if you call him that.

➤ If you're a masochist he hits you hard to see how much of a masochist you are might even try choking and spanking you everywhere.

➤ Hearing you begged might kill him and go to heaven (or hell) hearing you want him and his cock is amazing.

➤ If you cum he'll lick it all up (also if cum isn't suppose to taste like anything if it does go to the doctor you have infection.) or make you lick it since you're a slut.

➤ You have a kink he'll try it out and if he doesn't like it then he won't do it again if he does he writes it in his notebook that says we have to do it again.

➤ Aftercare with him is just him apologizing and buying you stuff to show that he is a nice boyfriend after that you guys watch a movie and he cleaned the cum when you fell asleep.