20# Fan 2

Request by @Dovelymeko art by rinring on tumblr also you're calm but a pushover.

❤︎︎ He really cares for you and someone is using you he'll step in and expose them on his blog.

❤︎︎ He loves to give you headpats.

❤︎︎ (School AU) if your teacher told you a watch a video (even if it's like a one minute video.) he'll look on google for the answers (even if it's for an hour.)

❤︎︎ Will agreed to do every role play you wanted even if it's weird.

❤︎︎ Since you're so calm he'll walked to you and asked for help when he's sad or mad.

❤︎︎ He showed you his child (egg) and you have to babysit him when he's busy (and when I say he was busy I actually meant posting stuff oh his blog.)

❤︎︎ Test tube always teases fan for having a crush on you but it was more then a crush.

❤︎︎ Since you're a pushover he'll manipulative you to hangout with you or babysit egg.

❤︎︎ If you eliminated he'll give everyone a death glance and listen to sad songs every night. (He turn emo now 😔✊🏽🖤)

❤︎︎ If you enter back he'll hugged you nonstop he really miss and you both listen to funny songs you found.

❤︎︎ He got tired of you being a pushover so he kidnap you and kept you in the closet.

❤︎︎ He drugged you in your favorite drink.

❤︎︎ When you woke up he'll explain everything but uses "Ugh" and "you see" way too much.

❤︎︎  If you escape well test tube helped him find you (she's also a yandere but a platonic one.) they'll easily found you.

❤︎︎ When you get back he'll stare you and call you names and gives no candy for a month.

❤︎︎ He puts all this sad post about you being missing like "I hope they find you someday 💔." Or "I hope who kidnap you gets life in jail." But if only other knows.

❤︎︎ After a moth he'll give you all the candy in the world.

❤︎︎ If you loved him he'll hugged you and both watch r/facepalm.

❤︎︎ If you don't he'll be shock you're usually do what everyone does or say but he'll wait.