66# Four and Two

Request by @TransPanWhoFanboys and idk where I got this art.
You have adhd btw (I suck at making y/n with a disorder or something because I have no experience with a person in real life except for online (mostly ADHD.)

➤ You joined bfb for a long time it's not it's boring or anything but you ADHD which got you to be bullied some times but you pushed though it.

➤ Your friend four always helped you and always "talk" to the objects who bullied you.

➤ X would be a little bit lonely but you always told them that you always hang out with you and four.

➤ One day while you struggling to do the challenge you got a lot of mad teammates but an alien came out of nowhere telling everyone to join his game.

➤ Four tried to get you to stay in their game they didn't care about the others they just love you so much you can't go.

➤ If you still join the game four would be so happy while two would be upset he was rid of everyone except for you now you are in the power of two.

➤ If you left Four would stare in disbelief and try not to scream but two already got rid of everyone and he started to flirt with you.

➤ They tried to get you to leave that game and join their game with usually left you to have a hard concentration with everything that's going on.

➤ Four got confused about why you never got your challenge done or not focusing on anything, two knows what it is ADHD four was still confused.

➤ Again they argue about who you should be in but two come up with an idea they'll share you so they can both be happy.

➤ They act they love each other (kinda) but you feel like something wrong. You even saw them hugged once.

➤ Four will make you upset sometimes but two will comfort you and maybe manipulate you by telling you that he is better than four but four stopped him or you're not paying attention.

➤ Two is more a manipulate yandere trying to you away from four and close to him while four is possessive grabbing you away from that object if they don't like them (especially two.)

➤ Kidnapping would be a maybe it all depends on how you see them as lovers or husbands (Or significant other for four.) but if you see them as a brother or a friend they'll kidnap you.

➤ They'll kidnap you by doing everything to make you sleep singing a lullaby, whispering in your ear, talking about random stuff, give you warm milk when you fall asleep they tie you to the bed and put tape on your mouth.

➤ When you woke up you saw your room with them smiling but four smiled harder than two.

➤ If you escape either x will find you or one of them is gonna find you, the reason why x will tell four because four lied to them saying that you went crazy after you lose a challenge he believed it because he thought they would never lie.

➤ Once x told on you or went one of them you they called the other and they both punish you by beating you until you repeating you'll never do it again.

➤ If you get hurt two will bandages but four still got mad but came back and apologize.

➤ Two decided to put camera so you won't escape but four said of you escape again then they should beat you until you pass out.

➤ If you scream/yell/cry two would try his best to comfort four would get jealous and try to comfort you but kinda failed you to ended up eating ice cream with them.

➤ If you love them they'll eat ice cream with you and cuddles with you, four act more sweet and less possessive, two acted so romantic and hugged you more.

➤ If you don't four would be mad and try to attack you but two stopped telling him to calm down they'll forgive you (mostly two) and wait for you to love them (but four is kinda impatient.)