17# more head cannon

Because yes (•̀ᴗ•́)و (also back to school head cannons.)

❤︎︎ Mephone always skip class by going to the bathroom and eating while watching something on his phone (I once do this.)

❤︎︎ Mephone4s barely has friends so he's gonna be clingy and jealous easy but you told him that you'll never leave him.

❤︎︎ Mepad doesn't hang out with others at lunch time he just sit with a teacher or two.

❤︎︎ Toilet is easily sensitive so he gets bullied for it but you stand up for him.

❤︎︎ Lightbulb will help with homework, quiz,test anything just give her oatmeal raisin cookie and BOOM she'll help you.

❤︎︎ Paper and you didn't know how you guys became friends it just happen.

❤︎︎ Apple always comes to you if she needs help with her homework.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush got suspended for punching a student for calling them a girl.

❤︎︎ Marshmallow saw you got bullied and she deal with them she got detention for it but worth it.

❤︎︎ Nickel ditch classes time to time you saw him one time but told you if you don't snitch he'll give you candy.

❤︎︎ Baseball likes to play soccer when he's bored.

❤︎︎ Knife doesn't do any of the homework he's easily forgets sometimes or he's just too lazy to finish it.

❤︎︎ Oj helps you and paper cheat on the test.

❤︎︎ Taco is the quiet kid (I'm sorry if you're the quiet kid this is a joke please don't be mean 😰)

❤︎︎ Pickle daydreams easily when the teachers lectures or showing something that he isn't interested in.

❤︎︎ Bow is like hanako the school bathroom ghost and you're nene.

❤︎︎ Salt and pepper are ok painter.

❤︎︎ Balloon often gets bullied but you and suitcase comfort him.

❤︎︎ Tissue is that one kid that is sick but still comes to school.

❤︎︎ Cherries got too detentions because of their pranks and got suspended one time.

❤︎︎ Yin-Yang weird out people by them arguing with themselves and spread rumors saying bad things about them.

❤︎︎ Fan sneaks his phone in class (I did this sometimes.)

❤︎︎ Test tube made that the science teacher dumb with her studies.

❤︎︎ Suitcase shares her snacks with you.

❤︎︎ Trophy is a bully but doesn't bully you for some reason. (I think we all know why.)

❤︎︎ Box is that popular kid and trophy hates it.

❤︎︎ Dough is that one kid who no one remembers.

❤︎︎ Cheesy made a teacher quit once.

❤︎︎ Soap is the janitor helper and the janitor quit since soap can clean the mess.

❤︎︎ Microphone listen to music while doing homework but then dances and forgot to do the homework.

❤︎︎ The floor is annoyed by people stepped on him.

❤︎︎ Silver spoon goes to private school but he does FaceTime you after school.

❤︎︎ Candle helps a teacher with stress.

❤︎︎ Bowbot got test tube do all her homework one time by annoying her with answering all the questions wrong on purpose.

❤︎︎ Cabby got dirty on everyone so you hate someone she'll send you all their secrets.

❤︎︎ Clover got too many butterflies in the school that it took 3 weeks to get them out.

❤︎︎ Goo is disgusted by jello because he thinks it's his family.

❤︎︎ Blueberry is the emo kid and gets bullied for it.

❤︎︎ Lifering is good singer at times and sings when he's bored.

❤︎︎ Tea kettle acts a like a teacher sometimes and a mom at recess and lunch.

❤︎︎ Steve cobs always gets bullied more then blueberry and balloon (heck they even join in) and you don't feel sorry him.