56# Yoshka

Request by @Cheez-It art by Lana000 on Deviantart

Also I finally found some pronouns I like she/they.

➤ He didn't fall in love with you before meeting but being so kind and sweet to him he fell in love he also kratchy but kratchy got bored and told him he had stuff to do.

➤ He give you flowers and sweets to you that he loves you, you might even fall in love with before he confess.

➤ He makes a plush out of you and hold you with it one time kratchy saw him and got disturbed by it (Yoshka traumatized him for like a week)

➤ He is easily jealous and thinks that you like them more then you like him he looks like he was gonna cry luckily kratchy saw this and told you to hangout with him so feel loves.

➤ If you get eliminated he starts crying saying that he doesn't want you to get eliminated but he has to he became depressed not eating anything, sleeping more, not talking, and stay in front of the bed tv.

➤ He is a very huggable guy so he hugs when he gets a chance when you win, when you eliminated, when you're upset, when you're happy, when you even breathed he wants to hug you.

➤ He doesn't kidnap you he thinks that you'll hate him and escape probably got hurt and died or tell everyone what he did which could him in a lot of trouble he is just touch starve and want your attention.

➤ He often calls and text you and if can't answer or replied he understands but kratchy gets mad and yells at you telling you that you're terrible and confused what he sees in you.

➤ But Yoshka stops and apologize for what he did and makes it up to you that he takes you out at 9:00 but it actually a confessing date but kratchy is still mad at you.

➤ He got ready for he even some of the contestants he him just to make date perfect and made with your favorite color (if you don't have a favorite then a color that would be romantic or something.)

➤ When you got there he was blushing and the others in the background whispering giggling even growling sometimes but Yoshka told you to ignore them and pick the letter he has in his pocket.

➤ "(Name) we been friends for a long time and you're so sweet and kind to me and I was wondering if you wanna be in a relationship with me I promise to be faithful and loyal to you to the end." - Yoshka

➤ If you said yes he'll be so happy and hug you while the others happily cheered kratchy just smiled and clapped his hands while making a contracts face he never felt so happy.

➤ If you said no everyone would aww and boo might throw things at you while Yoshka just cried in front of you,kratchy jumped out and attacked you Yoshka tried to stop him but that didn't work he ended up killing you.