68# GPS

Request by @Drummstick_dandi
(I hope you like it >:( )
And bro I hate my school everyone is worrying about what I'm doing like does it matter?!

* Past *

You were crying in your sandbox holding your plushie tight your parents just got yelled at by your parents and they told to wait outside until they feel like you deserve to go inside.

Just thinking about what they said made you cry harder then a kid came to you patting your back you look at him "I'm sorry I know I should've ask but seem upset." You didn't really care you just need someone to talk to.

"Why are you crying anyways?" He ask you told him everything and how you got kicked out until your parents being you back he pulled out his hand you grabbed it "let's you go the park that will make you feel better." He giggled after he said that.

He was your childhood friend he always help with everything and make you smilies a the end of the day you even have a sleepover once but you have to move because your dad found a new job.

GPS was holding sandwiches for both of you two to eat but he saw you look sad "hey (name) I got sandwiches!" He yelled happily "oh hey GPS." You mumbled.

He put his hand on your back "hey is something wrong?" He asks you rubbed your arm "my family is moving tomorrow and I won't get to see you." His heart was broken into a million pieces "you're lying please tell me you're lying!" He begged.

You hate seeing him upset but you hold his hand "look just remember me and make people smile okay?" GPS nodded and left to go home.

When you got in the van you look at your phone and see GPS and you laugh on the ground you're gonna miss him very much.

*Present*

You're now sitting down on the couch with noodles on your lap watching your favorite show until it was time to go check the mail you got up and went to the mailbox the mail on the front looked like yourself you open the mail.

Dear (Name),

We are so happy to ask you that you are invited to the manor at *** we'll have snacks and drinks and you can have a sleepover with other people how fun is that? So come along to the manor.

Enjoy your stay.

It was weird yes who would just ask random strangers to go to someone's house or theirs but there was food so why not? Besides what could go wrong? (Everything)

You got dressed and grabbed everything you need and headed to the car and went to the place where the manor lives.

When you get there you knocked on the door then an object opens the door letting you in then went back to his friend putting his hand on the top of his head holding a drink and a ring looking a little bit worried "uh hi..."

Then the front door busted open showing two injects "uh we're here to stop this party!" Then two more objects came out of nowhere.

"Free food I am here!" "Yeah!" They then to eat the food "yeah I don't think I'm hungry anymore." Ring faltered "dude are you okay?" Sketchpad ask he didn't ask he walked off somewhere.

Honestly this was getting boring and you just got here you should've grab the food and left but the the house begin to shake then the floor went missing and y'all fell down.

The end/j

You woke up in a bed "how did I?" You got up and went to the left you saw ring's dead body "man if only recovery centers were a real thing." Sketchpad add "did what the heck is wrong with you?!" Top hat yelled "look we need to get to the bottom of this." Speaker box pointed out.

All of you ended up splitting up you and ended up alone which is a great idea who genius said that you should be alone or anyone with a person that just died.

You didn't die you just eat some snacks and look around they were a lot of lock doors you left it alone you open the door it looks like a bathroom and it was you look at them mirror and it was broken like someone punch it.

You heard someone screams you grabbed your knife just in case you saw everyone died except for GPS he was hold a crowbar look at you.

You quickly ran to him but he grabbed your arm and kick you to walk your back hurts to much he then started to beat a little with the crowbar you ended passing out and to make you a little bit weaker he cuts your arm and legs and other places.

When woke up you were too weak to even speak you had a headache but you clearly see GPS in front of you holding a sandwich.

"What the fuck have you done?" You ask "I knew who you are we were childhood best friend and when you moved I listen to you but it was hard but thanks to that I made a new friend, sadly he has to die." He confessed while walking away.

You tried to move but the ropes were too tight you're surprise you didn't get hurt besides GPS cutting you.