42# Liam/backpack

Request by @GeyLmwo art by Mystic-Vaporeon one deviantart

⇨ I feel like ONE stands for objects never escapes. ⇦

➤ You were a new contestant after stone left airy thought it would be a good idea and you came you went up to Liam and he welcome you.

➤ He lay his head on you went he's tired soda bottle and chuckled saying you two would be a cute couple backpack and thought he was right you two would be an amazing couple.

➤ Now to try to make you a couple he often keeps everyone away from you and if you told him your sexuality (like say that you're he'll get push the same gender as you away.) he'll support you but know who's gonna stay away from you even if he has to hurt them.

➤ You got mad and told him not to do that if you were too scared or too naive to speak to someone (like scenty, moldy, circle, soda bottle airy at 17) then he ignores them or yells at them maybe even push them.

➤ Since he wants you two to be a couple he avoids others often unless he needs too and ( spoiler for ONE 6) after he comes back from dying he would talk to the others but only for a little with you a lot.

➤ If you get eliminated he'll wouldn't believe it he covers his ears and close his eyes whispering it's not real over and over which worried others if he got eliminated he'll be so mad he destroys everything that he look at.

➤ (Spoiler for ONE 10) when he knocks on soda bottle's door you thought it was yours and surprise surprise he saw you he talked you and when soda bottle open the door he was confuse.

➤ Soda bottle let you and backpack in his house while backpack hold your hand soda bottle told him that he's acting weird ever since you came to the plane he just smiles and act like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

➤ (Spoiler for ONE 17) When backpack meet airy you ask him why did he kidnap everyone he didn't say anything he just thought it was hot of you to confront him.

➤ (Spoiler for ONE 18) He kidnaps your after airy die (I'm still not over that)  and put you where airy have been for so many years(?) and told you that you need to be a couple and saying it makes sense and apologize for kidnapping you.

➤ If you escape they nothing to go so you would be confuse on where you going so that makes backpack found you easily and throw you to a tree (that poor tree.) and it made you pass out, when you wake up he smile and showed up that he killed everyone on the plane.

➤ If you scream/yell/cry he'll either A. Enjoy it so much he records it or B. Sad and comforts you about but I pretty sure it's b if you it's a it's probably after he told you that he killed everyone.

➤ If you love him he gets so happy now that you two are a couple he can (give/adopt) kids and you both can a have a pet and live happily ever after.

➤ If not he'll be upset and maybe bring everyone you care about back alive and make them you challenges (like object terror games.) and make you watch and wait until you finally love him.