12# The bright lights

I decide to add them all because why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Request by: no one :D
Question: should I do the grand slams next?

❤︎︎ Idk if you notice but they're pretty protective of you (especially with the grand slams).

❤︎︎ Lightbulb invites you to hang out with paintbrush, test tube, fan when you're having a bad day.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush often finds a way to make you stay and leave even if it for a few seconds.

❤︎︎ Test tube lets you in her lab but never lets you touch anything unless she knows it's safe.

❤︎︎ Fan is like your big bother he makes fun of you but gets mad if someone else makes fun of you (light brights can make fun of you but if it's the host or the grand slams he'll get mad.), always got your back.

❤︎︎ Apple always draws a picture of you when she's bored which happens a lot.

❤︎︎ Marshmallows helps you with every competition and if someone hurts you she'll punch them.

❤︎︎ Tissue tries his best not to spread his condiShAWn on you but fails.

❤︎︎ Cherries are basically your twins sister well over protective if either of them feels like you're getting hurt they ran to you and lecture you.

❤︎︎ Yin-Yang still fights but more of who true is it to get your attention and love and it mostly ends with both of them.

❤︎︎ If you eliminated they'll never act the same way again.

❤︎︎ Yin-Yang acts quiet and doesn't speak often and cries sometimes at night.

❤︎︎ Cherries doesn't do anything just to be eliminated to be with you.

❤︎︎ Tissue is the same but more sad.

❤︎︎ Marshmallows and apple acts like a married couple when their child is gone and stops doing whatever they were doing just to comfort the other.

❤︎︎ Fan writes sad quotes (more like r/im14andthisisdeep) and always @ you if you have Facebook/instagram/tiktok/Snapchat.

❤︎︎ Test tube is gonna make you just in robot form but mephone doesn't allow it.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush gets more angry like someone blinks and they get angry and punch them.

❤︎︎ Lightbulb says that she'll win just for you and she also cries saying she miss you.

❤︎︎ You always have to babysit Baxter, egg, bowbot because the bright lights are just going to talk to the object who was talking to you earlier.

❤︎︎ If you win inanimate insanity they celebrate by having a sleepover.