4# Yin-Yang

This is platonic love so basically you are chaotic and you also wanna commit arson but on the outside you are kind and lucky.

❤︎︎ Yin likes you (like a sibling/parent figure) because you're sweet but Yang didn't like you at first but once he saw you doing chaotic things he now liked you.

❤︎︎ When Yin saw you doing something dangerous or Yang told him, he felt so betrayed but he still like you so he hang out with you.

❤︎︎ You obviously apologize to Yin which made him giggle and saw that he forgives you (holy light that's actually cute just thinking about it) which made Yang cringe but smile that you made Yin happy.

❤︎︎ They often fight for your attention like if Yin take control and give you cookies Yang would take control and say that he brought you cookies then they start fighting.

❤︎︎ *Spoiled alert for Tri your best* When you found out that they got their own body, you were so happy but quickly turn annoyed because they still keep arguing.

❤︎︎ If they don't get enough attention they hugged your leg, and won't let go until you give them attention Yin: (MC) can you pay attention to me please? Yang: Give me attention now.

❤︎︎ Yin hates it when you do chaotic things and Yang hates when you act kind so you get confuse often with them.
(MC): Here you go paintbrush I found your yellow paint.
Yang: (MC) shouldn't you be blowing up stuff or something.
(MC): I mean if that what you want. *blow up stuffs* 
Yin: shouldn't you be helping someone
(MC): (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ

❤︎︎ They sleep with you if you/they have a nightmare.

❤︎︎ Yin played with your fingers/hand while Yang played with your bombs.

❤︎︎ You can't hang out with anyone without them and if they found Yin cries and Yang gets you a death glance until you apologize to both of them.