48# objects I simp for 🥰

I also be telling you why I simp for them because why not.
Bfb= Battle for B.F.D.I
II= Inanimate insanity
AIB= Animated inanimate battle
TNM= The nighty manor
CA= Chaotic ambition
Moss= mysterious object super show
Eee= Extraordinary entitles entities
Cfmot= Contestants for millions of thousands
Ot= Object terror
Cr= Code red
TROC= The redundant object camp
Tdos= The daily object show
Mo= Modern objects

1. Lightbulb (she is goofy and I also feel bad that all her friends are gone.) (II)

2. Paintbrush (anger issues and a oneshot that I read) (II)

3. Yin-Yang (tiktok yes tiktok) (II)

4. Suitcase (because she is cute and precious also I feel bad for her) (II)

5. Lollipop (her voice is hot and the fanart of her) (bfb)

6. Flower (at first I didn't like her since she sounded weird but then in bfb I fell in love when she acted nice) (bfb)

7. Leafy (a oneshot I read and I was thinking about her way too much one time at night.) (bfb)

8. Four (a head cannon I read about them and they're sweet well sometimes) (bfb)

9. X (yeah a head cannon and they're nice and innocent) (bfb)

10. Teardrop (edits of her and a oneshot I read) (bfb)

11. Fanny (Idk know how this happen but I think it's mostly was a oneshot I read.) (tpot)

12. Oodle (he is just so cute and when he mad I somehow fought it hot (and scary) and a that one move he did in fartists) (AIB)

13. Bone (I fell bad that everyone hates him and that dance he did is so cute.) (AIB)

14. GPS (he is just so hot and what he said to tophot was really ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎) (TNM)

15. Volcano book (he is so calm 😭🤚🏽) (CA)

16. Gary (I haven't watch the show and alright I'm simping but he is so adorable.) (Moss)

17. Moonstone (her voice is so calm and her roasting bubblegum (I think she did) was so good) (EEE)

18. Lightbolb (she is the sweetest and nice object like marry me 💍) (I know she had a look that sets chargery and socka on fire but still) (cfmot)

19. Yoshka (he is sweet but a little creepy) (cfmot)

20. Kratchy (same as four) (cfmot)

21. Printer (yeah idk I was thinking about him way too much) (ot)

22. Siren (they haven't post a first episode yet but I like him he seems calm) (cr)

23. Orager (he is funny and a little bit gross) (TROC)

24. Moonlight (she is supportive and I felt bad when she got abandon.) (tdos)

25. Computer (his smile 🛐)

26. Stone (mysterious and idk I fell in love he just got to the plane) (ONE)

27. Airy (his smile and his voice 🛐🛐🛐) (ONE)

28. Spade (he is so cool and funny and his voice is cool) (Morden objects)

Only 28 I expected more but oh well (I probably will make a part two if I finish other object show)