77# Oodle

Request by @restr41ned art by me (I haven't drawn in a while because I was insecure about my art but this is honestly cute) (Smut)
Spoiler for AIB 4

Oodle had a crush on you but you didn't really like him one day he kidnapped you and put in a picture with a pet but it didn't help that much.

One day you had a temper tantrum with him he got and grabbed a rope and a chair and put in the basement.

"Stop struggling right now." He threatened you still struggled he finally put you in the basement your pet got worried.

He stared at you like he was pissed but smiled "now if you try to escape one more time I'll punish you do you understand?" He asked you nod scared what will happen.

He left and put your pet down there with you he close and left to go do his hosting job.

You obviously aren't gonna stay here you kicked but it did nothing you bite the tape and forcing yourself to swallow it.

You whisper to your pet "okay little girl/guy/one I need to bite these ropes." They did what you said and it work.

You got and picked up your pet and left you tried so many things to get out but it didn't work you pick your pet again and walked back.

Then you ran forward jumping out "finally now let's go tell everyone what Oodle did and escape." You saw everyone painting using their teammates.

You went to your team 4 "you guys Oodle kidnapped me." You yelled everyone looked at you like you were crazy.

"Hmm yeah right we heard what you said about us hating all of us thinking that you're better." Bacon protested everyone started booing you.

You got so much booing that even bone is booing you.

Oodle grabbed with happy angry smirk you "come one time to you back where you belong." He grunted while everyone yelled yeah.

Great Oodle made a total jerk he put back to the painting he push you on the getting on top of you.

(Smut)

You blush when he got on top "you're kinda hot on top of me." You moaned he smirk "really? Well I guess someone gonna have to punish you." He replied.

He pulled out his dick and flip you over shove it in your ass "ahh! Daddy please you're making me so horny!" You moaned.

He wanted to get out of the painting and put you in that dark room so everyone can hear you how much of a slut you are.

"You dirty whore moaning while put my dick in you." He whisper in your ear making you moan harder.

Suddenly he smiled harder he put his dick out of your ass "what? I needed that daddy!" You shouted "begged and I might put it back." He mumbled.

"Oh please daddy I need your cock so much, I need so much!" You moaned loudly, open your mouth like he was dentist and put his dick in your mouth.

You suck like a popsicle he purred you like you were a cat after he cums he put his dick back in your ass.

"Yes daddy!" You shouted you moaned harder and harder every time push it deeper and deeper.

After you cum Oodle cleaned it up and bathe you then tuck you in the bed "I'm sorry if I hurt you I just want you to be mine." He apologize.

You kissed him "I'm now yours daddy now come cuddle with me." You whisper he did what said and hold you your pet come in and sit in the middle of you.

Oodle giggled and kiss the both of you.