50# balloony x cloudy

Now accepting ships request by @RandomHoles art by Kikamarions (honesty this art is pretty good) on deviantart. (Smut)

"Ugh where is he?!"

Cloudy was not having a good day and goes to balloony but he couldn't find him cloudy felt like he was going insane and he feels like he's going insane.

He got thinking what balloony is doing until leafy came "oh calm down cloudy he'll be back soon." Cloudy got even more mad and punch her she had tears in her eyes but ran away instead.

He felt guilty but only a little and flew away leaving to go find balloony after about a few minutes he finally found him but is that leafy that little bitchy slut.

Balloony was trying to fix leafy bruise that cloudy give her "oh leafy tell me what happen?" He ask "well cloudy hit me and I don't even know why?" She explained balloony just sighed

"You sure you didn't do anything?" Balloony ask he knew that cloudy wouldn't just attack someone for no reason but he sigh and give leafy some bandages.

He then look at leafy she look upset like she was gonna cry balloony put her between his legs and her head on his shoulder wrapped her body trying to comfort her "want platonic kisses?" He ask which made her smile.

She started to giggled to kicked her legs "stop that tickles please!" Leafy shouted while balloony kiss her cheek while laughing a little.

Meanwhile cloudy look at them with jealousy that stupid leaf always ruin things for everyone he decided something he'll invite her to his room and while she sleeps he'll stab her he went down to talk to leafy.

"Hey leafy I apologize for hitting and to make it up I'll invite you to my sleepover just you and me." Cloudy suggested "of course I forgive man the sleepover is gonna be fun." She yelled excitedly balloony told her to be careful.

At the sleepover it acted so normal they both have fun (well leafy did) and cloudy got tired of leafy talking, playing, even looking at her makes it sick he wanted to make her go to bed.

Cloudy took the play-doh away from leafy "hey what did you do that for?" She ask a little bit sad that he took the play-doh "leafy it's getting late go to bed." Leafy then look at the cook "my goodness I didn't even know that here I'll help you clean up this mess." Leafy suggested.

Does this girl ever sleep?!

He sigh and carried leafy to bed "don't worry I'll clean it up you just rest your head!" He Tuck her in and turn on the nightlight and turn off the lights so leafy can and cloudy can see and clean up the mess.

After he was finished he grab a knife and suddenly leafy woke up "hey you sure you don't need help?" Before she can even breathe she got stab "ahh! Help!" She yelled but cloudy cover her mouth with his mouth and stab her again and again.

Then balloony break down cloudy's door "cloudy wtf are you doing to leafy?!" He yelled cloudy stop what he doing staring at leafy unconscious body then nickel came he throw up and call the ambulance.

At the hospital Beep was sitting there and firey was also there crying on balloony shoulder then Dr.Four came out of them room.

"She should be fine but she loss a lot of blood what happen?" They ask balloony look at cloudy "why don't you answer that cloudy?" He ordered cloudy just growled "well whatever you can go see her now if you want." They told them so they did.

Leafy was sitting there emotionless "hey leafy I got you some flowers." Firey tried to make her smile but she didn't she just glanced at cloudy "why is he here shouldn't he be in prison?" She bellowed him "everyone leave expect for cloudy." Balloony ordered.

Everyone did what he said after they leave he turn to cloudy "why did you tried to kill her?!" Balloony yelled "you know why." Cloudy mumbled "no I didn't please tell us maybe we can fix it!" Balloony tried to convince him cloudy gave up and confess.

"Because you both kiss...! I saw you in the woods and you kiss her while and I got so mad at leafy for destroying our relationship I'm sorry it's just losing someone you love is like losing everything."

Balloony stared at him like he was crazy "babe those were platonic kisses I see her as a child of mine." Cloudy stare at him he never felt stupid ever "plus you're the one who attack me and balloony was really helpful covering my wounds." Gosh how could cloudy be so stupid.

After a few days of leafy being in the hospital she can finally leave and cloudy paid for it to make it up to her and they all hugged.

One day cloudy went his room because of the fun he had with his other friends until balloony came in.

(Smut 😍)

"Oh hey babe what's that?" Balloony was holding a vibrator "well I just thought we could have some fun." He walked over to him and put the vibrator up his ass.

"Ahh! Mhm balloony oh that feels so good!" He moaned balloony loves it he kissed his neck while cloudy was a moaning mess.

After that balloony took the vibrator out and grabbed cloudy and put on the ground on his knees he pulled out his dick "suck you sluty boy."

Cloudy did what he said sucking it like sucking a lollipop he stopped but balloony shoved his head back to his dick "you don't stop until I say you can stop." Cloudy still kept going.

After a few minutes balloony was about to cum "ohh please don't stop I-I wanna cum please ahh!" He moaned before cumming.

After that cloudy mouth was dry (dryer then Popeyes biscuit.) balloony carried him to bed and tuck him in then his door (that was fix) was knocking.

Balloony open it to see leafy she look mad "can you guys keep it down I'm trying to get rocky to sleep." Balloony apologize and close the door and when to bed in cloudy bed.