65# Spade

Request by @Oodles_Wife art by -Kardot- on amino

➤ He meet you while he was walking down to go get some chips when he saw you he eyes were amazed by your beauty.

➤ He quickly ran up to you telling you his name and ask for yours then he flirted with you telling you how pretty you are.

➤ He ask for your number you give it to him and was chill on the outside but on the inside he's literally screaming.

➤ He tells his sister about you she got annoyed pretty fast and left him while he was still talking.

➤ He gets jealous when someone flirts with you or you flirt with them he tries to show you that he is better but failed miserably.

➤ I don't see him killing anyone or kidnapping but when was controlled something he kill whoever he hates and kidnap you.

➤ But I'll stick with normal spade until I ran out of head cannon for him.

➤ He often hurts you not on purpose he just accidentally hit you but apologize and almost started to cry one time.

➤ He isn't a fan of anime so when he wakes at a 3:00 am because of you watching anime he'll stare at you like you're crazy.

➤ He isn't a good cooker so when tries to make a sandwich he accidentally burned down the house.

➤ If you're rich he begged you to give him so money to he can payed the bills when you did  he thanks you and buy you something.

➤ When he feels like he should confess he got all dress up and got notebook card just so won't mess up and get the wrong idea.

➤ You two went on a dinner date (at McDonald's) He was very nervous but map helped kinda he slowly got it out his mouth but he was stuttering so it was a bit confusing but you got the message.

➤ When you accept he got happy and mail jumped out of a plant saying yay and everyone was happy clapping at your new relationship.

➤ When you decline he got upset and left mail jumped out of the plant and went to go comfort him I'm praying that you're rich or at least have some money and have your wallet with you because that food was expensive.

➤ When he got possessed by something he went to go find you and kidnapped you so you two can finally be alone.

➤ He put you in a creepy place a hold you petting your head saying sweet things to him plus crying doesn't help he loves when you cry.

➤ You can't escape there's no escape you stuck here forever w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘m̶̜̍̄ â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘m̶̜̍̄.

➤ If you scream/yell/cry he loves it he wish to hear more he'll even hurt you break your bones just to hear you like you could have a tantrum and he just smiling.

➤ If you love he just told you that he loves you too and break your bone he just love to see you miserable just as he enjoy seeing you smiling.

➤ If you don't he gets mad and slams your head to ground he probably lost control and accidentally kill you he got bored of you anyway and throw you somewhere.