8# Lightbrush

You're childish in this one.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush is basically a parent while lightbulb and you are little kids don't stupid things.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush sometimes yells at you and if you start crying they'll apologize and hug you.

❤︎︎ You guys often play with each other, if you invite a another object lightbulb will get clingy and paintbrush will give threatening them and glance at them.

❤︎︎ If you got eliminated lightbulb wouldn't be the same she became said and doesn't do anything to eliminated to be with you, paintbrush gets more mad by the littlest things like if someone is smiling paintbrush yells at them.

❤︎︎ You guys have sleepover also just a helpful tip DON'T text or call anyone lightbulb will try to get your attention by playing with your hands, keep saying your name, or fake cries, paintbrush doesn't trust who you are texting/calling and threats to kill them if they call or text them again.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush won't leave yours or lightbulb side because if they even turn around for one second you guys are drowning in the water.

❤︎︎ If you want vent they'll be by your side and give advice if want, they also vent if you want them to vent.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush want to kidnap you but lightbulb didn't want to she also tried to convince all the things that'll happen if they kidnap you.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush didn't care and kidnap you and called lightbulb she got upset and started to yell at paintbrush, they just yelled at her back so when you woke up you'll see them arguing.

❤︎︎ If you escape it's probably by lightbulb she can't be seen with you being here and she doesn't care if you someone that she kidnaps you she thinks that she did because she didn't help you earlier.

❤︎︎ Paintbrush will be mad and find you if they do they'll knock you out if they don't they called fan to help them.

❤︎︎ Then paintbrush yelled at lightbulb and knocked her out, after you both wake up paintbrush punishes you by hurting your legs with a whip (hurting not breaking), after a few hours they came with food and roses.

❤︎︎ Lightbulb have nightmares after that "punishment" and often cries on your shoulder while you comfort her.

❤︎︎ You still have a kinda good relationship with paintbrush it's just sometimes they can be terrible.

❤︎︎ If you loved them they'll be so happy they (well paintbrush) let's you put only for a little, if you didn't lightbulb will wait while paintbrush was mad at first then calmed and wait.

Request are open
Request by: No one :D