37# Trophy

Request by @_Helloween_ art by someone on instagram (idk their name.)

➤ He obviously didn't like you at first and it doesn't matter if you're nice he didn't like you.

➤ Honestly how did you get this guy?

➤ After getting to know you more he was mad in love with you to the point where is someone talked to you they'll be bullied by everyone.

➤ You were upset that your friend gets so many hate by everyone to the point where they commit sayori you were so upset that you didn't eat.

➤ He didn't allow this and forced you to eat either if he have so shove it down your throat telling you to eat now or else and you did.

➤ If (somehow) you knew that trophy told all those rumors  You yell at him but be blackmails you saying if you don't everything he said he'll tell everyone the rumors were fake and they were spread by you.

➤ And that's how your "relationship" starts and everyone thought your relationship was good but for the people you kinda stalked and heard him say do this or this will happen (test tube, lightbulb, balloon, knife, microphone, taco, suitcase.)

➤ Then they think it's terrible they probably think that trophy forced you to be in a relationship with him and tried to find way to stop it and make you be happy and free.

➤ Now this could the happy ending way or the bad ending way but I'm pretty sure it's gonna bad but hey I could be wrong.

➤ If you follow their plan and won't disagree or trophy will obey everything you said with everything maybe mephone will eliminate trophy and put him to jail or trick him and he's drown.

➤ If you don't follow it or trophy knew what's going on he'll end the object and punish you by cutting you up over your body. (It mostly end up like this.)

➤ If you were eliminated he'll me so mad and probably have more anger issues then paintbrush and punches anyone who even blinks at his space.

➤ If you escape his grasp he'll blackmail you and that made you come back to him.

➤ If you love him he blushes and say whatever but on the inside he'll be over the moon and often spoils you with gifts and affection.

➤ If you don't he'll be upset and punch you in the gut and left you to be in pain and comes back saying sorry and throwing a teddy bear at you.