23# Cabby

Request by Ahyesperson art by Premuin-Bird-Seed on deviantart. Also you switch personality quickly (like you act like clover one day and the next day you like fan.)

❤︎︎ She thought that she finish your file but when you act different she got confused.

❤︎︎ So she erase what she wrote about you and write things.

❤︎︎ The next day she got even more confused you acted like paintbrush she sighed.

❤︎︎ She has to be your friend just know your personality likes and dislikes everything.

❤︎︎ She walked up to you and cough trying to get your attention she asked to be your friend you rubbed the back of head confuse on what to say.

❤︎︎ You said yes finally she gets know all about you.

❤︎︎ Later she can't stop thinking about you "Ugh no focus cabby this is important." But she couldn't your personality was confusing but in a good way.

❤︎︎ Your looks were everything to her she keep saying that she doesn't have a crush on you but then she realize what she wrote down all the stuff about you beautiful, amazing, innocent, easily angry (but hot) she admits it she does have a crush on you (Also take this complement because you deserve it! シ)

❤︎︎ She wanted to talk to you every since day even if you don't want to talk to her.

❤︎︎ She'll find a way to make you talk to her even if she have blackmail you and kill everyone you cared.

❤︎︎ I'm pretty sure you always change who you like and dislike right?

❤︎︎ No matter she'll kill them anyway.

❤︎︎ You yelled at her saying that you'll hate her forever but she didn't care you have to be with her forever.

❤︎︎ Now she'll kidnapped you and hit with a branch and tie you to a tree you have lots of blood on you from how angry she was.

❤︎︎ If you escape it would be tricky but will found sooner or later.

❤︎︎ She'll best you until you promise you won't run away.

❤︎︎ If you loved her she'll change she became sweet and kind and treats you like a child.

❤︎︎ If not she gets more sadistic and cruel and kicked you and punch a few times but say sorry and kiss you.