page 2

John says "Well your wrong with enough hard work I will be able to get to where you are Alice" Alice holds back laughter than says "As if I am one of the Ten strongest Angels in fact I rank number two so to get to where I am you need to be able to surpass your younger brother but good joke" Someone goes over to them and says "So Alice you on your way to my party? It's going to be the talk of the town for a while to come" Alice says "Sure why not? Bye John!" Alice and the second person leave and John says "Don't leave me" Later that night at John's house he enters his little brother's room and says "What's happening Chuck?" Chuck says "John don't you think it's strange that after only six months our leader has made poverty and starvation a thing of the past? It makes no sense how did he do it? How come it took so soon? Don't you think it's strange?" John says "No Chuck I do not I don't care how he did it and I don't want to know so don't say another word" Chuck says "What's wrong? Why are you angry with me John?" John says "Dinner is in the fridge reheat it before you eat it I am heading out don't forget to lock the door" John leaves and lays on top of a hill looking up at the stars in the sky he says "I wish I could get her to notice me not as an associte but as something more" At that moment something starts to fall from the sky John says "A shooting star I can make a wish!"