page 57

John only listens for two "THE FIFTH MATCH WILL BE ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL AGAINST JOE THE SNAKE GOD!" "THE FINAL MATCH WILL BE JOHN THE HUMAN AGAINST TONY THE GOD OF STRENGTH AND POWER THESE ARE THE MATCH UPS FOR ROUND FIVE OF BATTLE OF THE GODS!" John says "That's one fight I will have to be careful of" Other students say "Alice what do you think this battle will be like?" Alice says "I will end it in under two minutes" Kale goes over to John and says "You got this I believe in you" John says "Thank you" Six days later at night. John manages to lift the Sword of Veangeance and swing it he continues to swing it until he can do it easily. Veangeance says "You did it but your still far from ready to control Deadman's Blessing after your fight I will teach you to control that power" The next day right before her fight Alice is approched by Kale who says "I order you to win the moment the fight starts than return like you always do after a victory" The Announcer says "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT'S TIME FOR THE FIFTH MATCH OF ROUND FIVE WELCOMEING ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL!" Alice makes her way to the ring The Announcer says "AND HER OPPONENT JOE THE SNAKE GOD!" Joe makes his way to the ring. The Announcer says "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" Alice attacks and defeats Joe in an instant she walks away The Announcer says "HERE IS YOUR WINNER ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL!" After the rest of the fights Sally says "Becareful John" John says "I know thanks" Lucy says "Do your best John!"