page 50

John's Energy Clone takes advantage and goes for a spin kick. Kale releases pressure on John and puts it on his Energy Clone stopping him. She sends him crashing into the nearest wall. When Kale looks over at John he connects with a spin kick. This knocks Kale to her knees John goes for a second strike but is frozen as Kale enters God Mode. She slams him into a wall. John's Energy Clone attacks Kale stops him. John attacks Kale stops him as well. However John's Energy Clone suddenly enters Hyperactive Mode. This turns the fight around as Kale is forced to decide what to stop. She can stop one but the other one would be able to move with a struggle . Kale can't release control on one to attack the other than return her control on the other one because they are too fast and could counter her. However out of nowhere Kale is hit from behind with a spin kick by another John Energy Clone. This causes Kale to lose concentration and the other two John's hit her with a spin kick from two diffrent sides. Kale collapses and both of John's Energy Clones dissapper as John falls to his knees. The Announcer says "HERE IS YOUR WINNER JOHN THE HUMAN!" John gets to his feet and walks away. John walks into Lucy and Sally they say "You did it John you beat her that was so cool when you used both Hyperactive Mode and Deadman's Blessing and than used another Energy Clone to break her concentration!" John says "Yeah that's alright I just need to go so please excuse me" John leaves he goes over to see Veangeance he says "How did you win? How was it?"